That's Tuff

Narrator's POV

Loki was sitting on the same couch as Peter and Oliver, peacefully reading as the children watched television.

Peter sighed in boredom. He looked over at Loki. "Hey Uncle Loki, can we go out?" He asked.

"I'm afraid not Peter. Your parents said that you're not allowed to go out after nine thirty." Loki said, flipping a page of the book.

Oliver sat up. "Uncle Loki, I'm hungry." He said.

Loki picked his head up for a little, staring at the wall in front of him for a short while. He looked over at Peter. "What does your little brother usually consume?" He asked.

"Dinosaur chicken nuggets and tater tots." Peter answered.

"Oh good. They should be in the freezer, right?" Loki got up, walking over to the kitchen.

"Yeah, they should be." Peter said, slouched on the couch.

Loki opened the freezer door. "Peter there's nothing-"

"Buuuuuuuuut we ran out about a week ago." Peter finished. "So." Peter sat up and walked over to kitchen wit Loki. "I guess we have to go to the grocery store."

"Yes. It seems that way." Loki said.

"Great! I'll get Oliver ready." Peter ran back to the couch and picked up his little brother. "Let's get your jams jams on and go out." Peter said, taking his little brother up stairs.

Loki smiled.

///0///0

"Okay, does everyone have their seatbelts on?" Loki asked. He looked at Peter in the passenger seat, then looked back at Oliver through the rearview mirror. He was all strapped in his car seat, carrying a small teddy with him.

"Yup." Peter said.

"Are you sure Oliver is strapped in correctly?" Loki asked.

"Yes. I read the instructions on the side." Peter said.

"I don't know Peter. I would feel better if you sat back there with him. You're making me a little nervous sitting in the front with me." Loki said.

"Fine. I'll go to the back." Peer said, unstrapping and sitting in the back with Oliver. "Now off to the store!"

"Peter, seatbelt." Loki said.

Peter put his seatbelt on. "There."

"Alright. Let's go." Loki smiled at his two passengers in the back.

///0///0

Loki was looking at two dinosaur chicken nugget boxes in the freezer section. Oliver was peacefully taking a nap in the shopping cart.

Peter was running about the store with another cart, just putting stuff in it. He occasionally bumped into stuff and almost ran over a few people, but he managed. He raced past Loki, who was still looking at the two boxes.

He came to a stop in his tracks.

"Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Crassshhh." He said, as he backed up to Loki and stopped beside him with his cart. "You've been staring at two identical boxes of chicken nuggets for fifteen minutes. You good?" He asked.

"I'm deciding which of these are better." Loki said.

"They're both the same. I'm sure it doesn't matter." Peter said, starting to walk away.

"But Peter." Loki began. Peter stopped in his tracks. "These have a bigger collection of dinosaurs. And this one has more nuggets." He said.

"Just get one. It doesn't matter. Oliver doesn't care as long as they're dinosaurs." Peter said.