I Can't Do This Anymore

Narrator's POV

"Wade I cannot believe you let him go just like that." Peter came through the door, putting away his mask in his backpack. Wade came in behind him, taking his mask off.

"Petey, I couldn't let the police put him away. I owned him a solid." Wade said.

Stephen and Tony came into the living.

"What's going on?" Tony asked, rubbing his eyes. The lights flickered on.

It was 11:30 at night.

"Wade let Rhino go." Peter said.

"You let one of the most wanted villains get away?" Tony asked.

"No, he didn't let him get away. He actually let him go. Put his weapons down and let him walk away." Peter said.

"What?" Stephen looked at Wade.

"Look, you people get way too caught up in this "we're the good guys and put the bad guys away"." Wade said. "I simply work on both sides. If someone needs my help, and there's cash involved, then I'll gladly lend you a hand; literally." Wade sliced his hand off and caught it in his other hand.

"Wade, that's our job. We keep the people of the world safe. We can't risk letting anyone get away." Peter said.

"Yeah. We don't get beat up and torn up just for show." Tony said.

"Wade, we have to put the bad guys away. That's our job. The universe needs to stay in balance." Stephen explained.

"Well with Rhino and Juggernaut, it won't be balanced for very long." Wade gave a small laugh.

"What?!" Peter turned to Wade. "I thought you said you put him away."

"Well... I owed him one." Wade said.

"Tell me you still have the bag." Peter said. Wade stayed quiet. "Please tell me you still have the power stone."

"Wait, what?" Stephen looked at Peter. "There's another Infinity Stone on earth?"

"Was." Wade said.

"Oh my..." Peter turned around and put his hand on his head, pulling his hair.

"Look Petey, I owe a lot..." Wade laughed a little. "...a lot...of people things."

"Can I say a bad word?" Peter asked. Tony looked at him in confusion. "CAN I SAY A BAD WORD?" He asked angrily, facing Wade now.

"Yes. Sure." Tony said.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCH!" Peter punched Wade in the face, knocking him down.

"Ow." Wade groaned in pain on the ground.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Peter." Tony and Stephen hurried to hold Peter back. "Peter. Calm down. Control yourself."

"I cannot believe you!" Peter shouted. "After all I've done for you, you're gonna repay me like that?" Peter pulled away from his dads. They watched him carefully. "Because of you, a lot of people are in danger now!" Peter kicked Wade. He kept going, kicking him over and over again. "Do you...think this is some sort of game?" He kicked him again.

Tony and Stephen pulled Peter away from Wade.

"Peter. Easy. Easy." Stephen said, placing a hand on Peter's nape, calming him some what.

Peter's breathing was fast and short. His face was red, full of anger.

"Wade." Tony tried helping him up.

"No, no. It's fine." Wade said, sitting up. "It's fine. He has every right to." Wade held a hand to his stomach. He looked at Stephen. "Yes. There was a stone on earth, and I gave it to Juggernaut. He was on his way to deliver it to Thanos."

"Yes. And now a lot people are going to die." Peter said.

"No, no." Tony said, taking out a tablet. "It says here Juggernaut was caught. But there's nothing about this stone you guys talk about." Tony said. "What is this stone thing you talk about Stephen?"

"I need to go." Stephen walked over to the library. His robe suddenly appeared. Levi quickly came down and landed on his shoulders. He whistled, and books flew in his hands.

"Wait Stephen, where are you going?" Tony asked.

"I don't have time to explain." Stephen said, opening a portal. "Take care of the kids Tony."

"Doctor Dad wait-"

"Peter stay here and look over your brother." Stephen said.

"But Stephen-"

Stephen was gone.

The three just stood there. Tony was left confused and heartbroken. His husband had just left him again.

Peter looked at Wade, who was looking at him. He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth.

"Petey-"

"Get out." Peter pointed at the door.

Tony placed a hand on Peter's shoulder. "Peter. That's not-"

"No dad." Peter pulled away from Tony. "He needs to go." He looked back at Wade. "Go. Get out of here. Leave before I get even more angry." Peter said.

Wade got up slowly, staring at Peter. He limped to the door with his hand to his stomach still and looked back at Peter.

"Go." Peter said.

Wade closed the door slowly. He was gone.

Peter let out a breath he'd been holding in. Tears slid down his face. Tony placed a hand on his shoulder. Peter turned around and hugged him. He began to cry.

"It's okay. It's okay." Tony said softly, holding his boy in his arms. "It's okay."

"Papa." A little voice came into the room.

Tony turned his head to see Oliver standing by the staircase.

"Is Peter okay?" He asked.

"He's just having a hard time." Tony said. "Go back to bed Oliver. It's okay."

"Oh, okay." Oliver said, turning around and walking back to his room. He was very confused.

"Mr. Stark, what do I do now?" Peter asked. "People will die because of me."

"It's not your fault kid." Tony said.