Chapter 14: The Letter

19th December 2017

Breaking News: Leo Evans Real Identity Reveled.

This morning, Blue Publishings has confirmed that the rumored Honey Milston is in fact the best-selling author, Leo Evans. According to her company, the 21 year old female from New Zealand wanted to keep her identity a secret from her readers because she didn't associate herself with a 'celebrity's life'.

Ironically, now with her identity known to the world, the young author has no choice to live the life of a celebrity.

Many fans....

......................

20th December 2017

Honey Milston, The Real 'Leo Evans', leaves SBS'S Roommate.

SBS has announced the Roommate star, Honey Milston, has left the show due to 'personal reasons'. This is not surprising considering yesterday it was reveled that Ms Milston is in fact the brains behind best-selling author, Leo Evans.

SBS has denied any claim of knowing about Ms Milston's secret identity, however, do later admit that they were 'suspicious' of the 21 year old.

It is not known whether the author's sudden departure will influence the show's viewing rate....

......................

21st December 2017

Leo Evans Taken to Court for Breach of Contract.

Not long after her identity was revealed to the world, Honey Milston, otherwise known as the notorious best-selling author Leo Evans, has been admitted to New York Northern District Court due to breach of contract with Blue Publishings.

It is unknown yet the true reason behind the breach of contract, however, there are rumours that Ms Milston was involved in slush funding and co-operating with other publishing companies such as TBS and Gren Writes. Both companies have yet to make a statement...

......................

27th December

Park Bogum has left SBS's Roommate.

It has been confirmed by SBS that the actor and Roommate star, Park Bogum, has left the show 'Roommate' due to 'personal reasons.'

Having been the second person to leave the show, many fans are concerned about the conditions the Roommate members face on and off screen. Protesting has occurred outside SBS's....

......................

Bogum - 7th January 2018

Not so Sweet After All?The Real Evans, Honey Milston, Accused of Threatening her Company.

After being admitted to New York Northern District Court for breach of contract with Blue Publishings, new evidence has submerged which suggests Honey Milston, otherwise known as author Leo Evans, to be guilty of making threats to her CEO, T. Hampsted.

It is not certain what the threats were about, but rumour has it that Ms Milston has been threatening her CEO in return for a bigger income. If this is indeed true, isn't Ms Milston being a bit too greedy? Having already being named one of the top-selling authors of the decade, and being paid thousands of dollars already for her book sales, what more does Ms Milston want?