13.

We walked around the park trying to find what we wanted to ride until we found one. I looked up and my hands started sweating.

Jenny: Do I really have to go on that?The8: Yeah!DK: Are you scared?Jenny: NO!

The8: Yeah!
DK: Are you scared?
Jenny: NO!..
Yugyeom: It's ok I'll sit next to you.
I nodded my head.
Soon it was our turn to get on. First it was DK and BamBam then Me and Yugyeom, Jungkook and Mingyu and then Minghao.
As soon as the roller coaster started moving I held onto Yugyeoms arm muscle. I saw him laughing at me from the corner of my eyes. I was fine until we went up the hill I started to get nervous. Once we were at the top I quickly blessed myself making Jungkook and Mingyu laugh behind us. When it started going down my heart flew out my mouth and my soul was gone. When the ride was over I just sat there trying to get myself together.
BamBam: Look!
He said pointing at my lifeless self.
They all laughed at me.
Jungkook: Let's do some kid rides.
They all agreed. We walked up to a blue and yellow one and there was a bunch of kids on it.

We all got on and all the guys legs were literally dragging on the floor except for mine

We all got on and all the guys legs were literally dragging on the floor except for mine. I turned around and saw Jungkook smiling with his signature bunny smile.
So cute I thought. Woah what am I saying!? I shook my head.

It soon got dark and we were walking around.
BamBam: Jeannie! Do you want that! He said pointing at a big alpaca teddy bear. I turned to look and my eyes widened it was red and fluffy.

Jeannie: YES! Minghao: I have an idea! We all looked at him

Jeannie: YES!
Minghao: I have an idea!
We all looked at him.
Minghao: Who ever misses has to pay for dinner later on today.
All: Deal!
DK: Not you Jeannie.
Jeannie: Come on!
Mingyu: What if you loose?
Jeannie: Then I'm paying for dinner plus I'm good at these games.

I spoke too soon. I walked away with a big alpaca bear but I had to pay for dinner. DK got a 2 out of 4, Yugyeom got 4 out of 4, Jungkook got 4 out of 4, Mingyu got 1 out of 4, Minghao got 3 out of 4, BamBam got 2 out of 4 and I got 0 out of 4. They were all laughing at me and clapping like seals as we walked to a restaurant. Once we got there we ordered some meat and started cooking it.
Minghao: So when are you heading back home Jeannie?
Jeannie: I'm not sure yet.
DK: Do you like it so far?
Jeannie: It's fun and beautiful but I miss my home and my dog.
Mingyu: You have a dog?! And you left it alone?!
Jeannie: It's with the agency of course I would never leave my baby alone.
Jungkook: You should've brought it.
Jeannie: I didn't know I was going to stay for long.
Yugyeom: Well let's eat up!

The boys were digging in and I was getting scared because the bill was going to be big.
Jungkook: Hey its fine. I'll help you pay half of it.
Jeannie: THANKYOU.

The rest of the night I let loose and had some fun. The boys kept cracking jokes which were funny because they were sad jokes that couldn't be laughed at because they were corny. After some time we decided that it was time to go eat. We all decided to go eat some meat. What better place than at a cook it yourself restaurant.

When we got there we ordered the meat.
Jungkook: When are you all free again?
DK: We have promotions coming up soon.
Mingyu: Probably some time after that we'll be able to hang out except for The8. Right?
Minghao: Yeah I have a photo shoot this week.
Mingyu: He won't be in the dorm for a while.
DK: Ahhh
Yugyeom: Well good luck with that photo shoot and to the promotions.
BamBam: What about you Jungkook?
Jungkook: We'll were working on a new album but other than that nothing.  What about Jeannie?
Jeannie: Well I'm not sure.. I guess this is sort of a vacation.
BamBam: Yeah! Except the day she'll go out with Chungha and Sunmi noonas.
DK: You already met them!?
I nodded my head.
Mingyu: Are they nice?
Jeannie: Mhmm
Minghao: Wow three amazing goddesses.
We all laughed.
Soon our food got there and we began cooking it we talked about our careers and stuff. When we all finished we went our own ways. As we were walking to the company building we bumped into some aghases.
Fan 1: Omg! Double B!! Yugyeom can we take a picture?!
Yugyeom: Sure.
BamBam: Can our new maknae take one with us too?
Fan 2: Omo! A new member and she's a girl!?
BamBam: Sort of.
Fan 1: Yes!
We all posed for the picture. They grabbed the phone and walked of.
Fan 2: Fighting Maknae!
Fan 1: We'll support you!
They said with the fighting gesture. I bowed to them.
BamBam: Be ready to be all over the news tomorrow.
Yugyeom: Yup!
Jeannie: I think I'm going to be attacked.
Yugyeom: Hey don't worry. At least you have fans in Asia.
Jeannie: Yeah.

That night I went to my room and thought of how amazing it'd be to be recognized everywhere. How would it feel to know someone will always have my back. How fans will support you through everything that is a beautiful feeling.