Chapter 12:

Knowing that she needed to make a decision Aryanna decided she needed to find out just how deeply Lance actually cared for her before she actually decided anything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She new it was a bad idea, but she just had to do it. Aryanna slowly headed towards the stables hopefully the mundane stable still sneaked away from the stables every Friday night. Other wise he would probably catch her sneaking out on her horse Burbelle, and then she would defiantly be in trouble with her father and he would want an explanation of why she was sneaking out and where she was going. It probably would be a horrid punishment if he knew that she was going to try and break into a werewolf pack house and confront the wolf who is her destined lover.

As she looked into the stables she noted that it was clear. Racing towards Bur's stall she quickly saddled her crimson horse and headed off towards the pack house.

During the ride Ary thought of how she saddled her horse so quickly the pungeant smell of manuer didn't even have time to clingy to her clothing, and she thought about how if she didn't have a glamour rune how it would look like she was a highway man racing away surely having soldiers on her tail. She giggled at her odd thoughts.

At the pace she had been racing it hadn't taken her long to reach the pack house. As she jumped off Bur's back she put on a number of runes to mask her scent, make her silent, and to create a cloak of invisability around her.

She followed the pull of the mate bound till she was at a window on the first floor she dropped down to the ground of to the side of the window. I lite glow came from inside and Ary just hoped that Lance was in there alone. She slowly crawled over till she was under the winow sill, and then slowly peeked inside of the room. Lance was alone looking at a picture that sat beside his four poster bed. "Here goes nothing" she whispered so softly only the wind could hear her. She gently tapped the glass and Lance looked over at her. He jumped up and opened the window and pulled Aryanna into his room into his kiss.

 Seeing his mate on his territory he had got caught up in the moment which surprised him since he usually had more control over himself, but what really surprised him was when Aryanna suddenly stoped kissing him back and slapped him.

"What was that for" Lance asked?

"You have a girlfriend who you seem to love so it is inpropper of you to kiss me."

"How did you find out i have a girlfriend, and you have a fiance yet that has never stopped you from giving into the mate bond."

"She had walked up and talked to me and told me of you two's two year relationship. And for your information I have never loved Augustus I can barely stomache his company but it seems that you love her from the kiss you shared!"

"You have no clue how it thrills my heart for you to say that you don't love Augustus, and sure at one time I did love Feah but my wolf never loved her, but since I met you both my heart as well as my wolves has belonged to you. I'll tell you this now Miss Aryanna even if you regect me my heart will always be yours."

Aryanna's heart leapt but at that moment she heard knock on the door and the high vioce of little miss perfect blonde outside the door. As Lance went to answer the door and to try and send Feah away. Ary quiely slipped out of the room and ran towards Burbelle having heard everything she needed to to make her decision.

But by leaving his room Aryanna didn't realize that Lance felt as if Aryanna didn't share his love.