Pilot

"Aryanna, "a middle aged man called," stop practicing for a minute and come talk to me."

Aryanna finished with the dummy and let her whip recoil. She slowly made her way over to her father. She practiced everyday since it was just getting to the point where women warriors where accepted in the shadowhunter way of living.

"Yes, father," she questioned. Aryanna's dark brown hair scaled her shoulders in ambitious curls. She got her crystal blue eyes from him but didn't really like him at the moment.

"You have a special visitor," he smiled at her.

"Who," Aryanna pressed. He better have not invited him to come all the way from Paris to see her. She did not even want to marry him.

"Aryanna, please give him a chance," her dad said, expectantly.

"You invited him!"

"Augustus, is one of the most adored shadowhunters and comes highly recommended by the Clave," he pressed. He really only wanted to give his daughter the best, and Augustus was the best. "Just try to give him a chance, and try to be nice to him."

At hearing that Aryanna laughed. "And what would happen if I did not act like a proper young lady this time. Force me to teach the petite fillés how to use the seraph blade." Which happened to be her punishment when she made a couple clave members sons look like clad footed fools during the last demon hunt she was aloud to attend.

"No, you enjoyed teaching those little girls how to beat up boys to much. This time your punishment, if you do not play nice, will be for you to be banned from tonight's hunt for that rouge werewolf." Her father responded.

"So," Aryanna drawled out," If I play nice, I will be aloud to go tonight?"

"That's the deal," he father agreed.

"Okay."

"Okay, what," her father pressed.

"I will be on my best behavior," Aryanna smiled.