Chapter 4

After shacking of the intel shock, of the news of her parents plans for her arranged marriage, Aryanna realized that it wasn't something out of character for them to do. She also came up with an idea, maybe if she does everything she is told, maybe she could talk her parents out of the marriage.

With this in mind she head towards the weapons room. Where everyone would be preparing for the hunt.

Once to the weapons room Aryanna headed straight to Augustus. "Need any help with those runes." She asked looking down at the floor.

"Sure, if you don't mind." He said slipping his gear down off of his shoulder so that Aryanna cold have better access to apply the runes.

Aryanna set to work applying the runes. "Augustus I wanted to apologies for what I said to you earlier."

"It's okay, your father explain to me how you've been upset about not being able to go on the hunt tonight since you hurt your ankle." As he finished talking, Aryanna also finished up his silence rune.

"Well, glad you understand. Bonne chasse ce soir and be safe." With that Aryanna gave Augustus a small kiss on the check. After her talk with Augustus, Aryanna went and told everyone else good luck.

Aryanna woke up to doors slamming open. With sleep still in her eyes she rolled over and looked out the window. She suddenly sat up, it was still dark. No one should be back yet. Aryanna ran down stairs knowing that something was wrong.

"Aryanna," her father ordered," Go call in a doctor!"

     Aryanna ran up the stairs searching for any phone she could. She was in a emergency situation. Someone was hurt and she could have killed the rogue before anyone could get to any shadowhunter. Then, Aryanna considered, maybe that said shadowhunter should have been better or not have went at all. She would have done way better anyway.

"Hello," Aryanna said after dialing Sage Morgan's phone number," we need help A.S.A.P!"

"What's wrong," the doctor responded," who is this? Oh uh, Aryanna?"

"Yes, and please hurry!"

       Aryanna waited downstairs and tried to find out who was hurt but their was no luck. She kept asking her father but as Dr. Morgan showed up, she was rushed to her room. Every moment ticked by and all she could do was walk circles around her room.

      She didn't want to sleep because she wanted to show she was a good shadowhunter that looked out for the best of her race and their allies. She would care for each shadowhunter because they were also blessed by the angel Raziel.

"Aryanna," someone knocked one her door," can I come in?"

"Yea," Aryanna said softly as she opened her door rushed.

"Uh well," a women, Aryanna's mother started," I came to tell you about the incident."

"Who was it?"

"Well, one of the first year hunters got bite before they could take out the rogue," she told Aryanna who became angered.

"Why didn't they kill it, Where were the adults," Aryanna started then paused," Who was it?"

"It was your brother, Aryanna," she paused," It was Tommy."