t w e n t y

"You promise to write me everyday? I don't want a fancy text message I want a fancy hand written letter got it?"

"Yeah yeah." Jungkook sighed before kissing Taehyung's head. "Everyday, I'll even send gifts."

"Wow, okay sugar daddy." Taehyung replied, smirking before Jungkook rolled his eyes and made his way toward the window.

Taehyung's flight was to leave at 5 am, meaning he had to be at the airport for 3 am; it was 1:30 am so he needed to finish getting ready and pack any other little things.

Jungkook turned and lifted the window open. "I love you."

He turned and looked at Taehyung, a curios expression playing his face. "What?"

"I love you." Taehyung breathed again as he smiled. Jungkook smiled and made his way back over to Taehyung.

"I love you too." Jungkook replied before kissing Taehyung softly. The two held on to the kiss as it would be their last for a whole week.

To Jungkook and Taehyung, that was a long time.

"I should get to bed." Jungkook whispered before kissing Taehyung once more quickly before turning for the window again. "I love you too."

Then he hopped out of the window and closed it, leaving Taehyung alone with the moments before still lingering.

He shook off the feeling before pulling on a hoodie over his t-shirt and turning on his bedroom light.

He hurriedly packed his last minute essentials like his phone charger and headphones into his carry-on before lugging his bags down the stairs to the foyer of his house.

"Excited to see your dad?" His mother asked as she sat at the table with a cup of tea in her hands, Taehyung shook his head.

"I really don't get why I have to see him."

"It's because he still wants to see you. He gets one week a year to do so, it says in our parental agreement. At least you don't have to live with him full time right?"

"Yeah.."

"It was either this or you live with him and I get one week. But I won because I'm clearly superior to your father."

"Preach lady." Taehyung replied before he sighed. "So.. does that mean when I'm eighteen I don't have to see him anymore?"

"You can decide what you want." His mother replied before getting up and making her way into the dim lit kitchen.

"He treats me like garbage you know?"

"Yep, thats your father for you though." She replied. "He's a pain in the ass."

"Why did you ever date him them?"

"Because he was nice at first." She smiled, "and if I never dated him I never would've gotten my sweet little boy." She hummed kissing the boy's cheek.

Taehyung was definitely a momma's boy when it came to his parental preference. "Almost ready?"

"Yeah." Taehyung replied before slipping his shoes on and starting to bring his bags to the car.

• Time Skip •

"Alright I'll see you in a week champ, love you." His mother said as the two hugged.

"Love you too." He replied as she kissed him on the cheek.

He then turned and rolled his suitcase while slinging his backpack over his shoulder.

———

Jungkook looked out the window; watching his boyfriend drive away.

He had told Taehyung was he going to sleep but he just couldn't; how could he?

He turned on his desk lamp, taking a seat before pulling out a notebook from his backpack on the floor.

He also took a pen from the bag before opening the notebook. Jungkook sighed.

"Dear Taehyung."

A/N

Heiiii

Happy 20 Chapters! I love y'all :,)

THANK YOU ALL FOR +300 READS!!!!

How are you all enjoy the story so far? < pls answer I rlly wanna know :)

I appreciate and love y'all so I hope you keep reading :) thenk y'all

Love your "favourite" author :,)

TJ 🥰