Chapter 19 - Kate

Did he just ignore what I said? Honestly I don't know where my head is, to find that a mere word that ever stopped our worlds, would have any effect now - today. No, I messed up and now I had to bear all the consequences, even if it meant losing the man I loved madly. I felt definitely shifted from this world and just wanted to disappear, but couldn't - I was the Queen, if I disappeared, they were put all England looking for me! 

But something wasn't right, I noticed William's hands grit and saw the anger in his eyes, he wouldn't do anything good. I followed him without him noticing until I realized what was his idea and where he was going. 

I continued to follow him and saw him enter Phillip's house. I hid myself. 

"I was expecting you, what happened? Did you see your little princess smoking, right?" 

Phillip knew. William also saw? How sad. 

"I'm not here because of that, I'm here because you manipulate her and killed the woman she is, destroyed everything!" 

"I regret to inform you but it isn't very difficult, I mean, she forgives quickly and look, she wants me to her and she doesn't want you" 

Listening Phillip saying that, sickened me, it was a complete lie! I didn't want him back, I didn't want to see him at all. 

"You're lying Phillip" - said William. 

"Am I really? As I know, you're not with her again and Kate doesn't like to feel alone ... she can be with any other at this exact time." 

What? I'm gonna kill this motherfucker! I watched all William's movements, his breathing was altered and his fists were completely white  from all the strength he was doing to contain himself. Phillip didn't realize what would happen if he didn't shut up now, but honestly, I wanted William to hit him. 

"Aww, what's wrong William, you're mad? You know well that Kate is like that! A real bitch and a real prostitute, but with the title of a Queen" 

This time couldn't contain myself, I ran to them with my fists closed and jabbed my fist in Phillip's face, if William wasn't able to beat him, I was. 

Phillip immediately fell to the ground, which made me laugh, I sat on top of him, pinning his arms with my legs and proceeded to punch him constantly. I felt some arms grabing my fists in the air. William. 

"Never call me whore again, you hear me? You think you're better than us all? You forget that I am the Queen and I don't need to give any justification to arrest you and never to be loose" -  I said with my hands throbbing of pain, they were all hurt and wounded. 

"And I accuse you of violence on an innocent" 

Upon hearing his words, I couldn't avoided laughing out loud, but laugh as I had never laughed in my life. 

"Self-defense, and witness my love!" - My gaze went to William who looked pale and worried. 

Phillip's gaze froze as whole situation. I had punched someone, I already should have done a long time ago. He deserved it. 

I focused on a shelf which was in the room we were in and did not wake up until I heard William shouting my name and heard a moan of pain from him. I looked back and saw William on the floor, with a knife impaled in the abdomen and Phillip holding him. He tried to kill me and William defended me. 

I felt a blow and fainted.