Chapter 13 - Kate

William's arms enveloped me strongly, and despite I've given up affection, but I liked the warmth he conveyed me. I really liked that kind of hug, the kind that my father gave me. I was so afraid that William gave up being by my side when he knows the real truth, will he stay there or do like everyone else and go away? 

"I don't want you to leave ..." 

"What are you talking about? Î'm not going anywhere!" 

His brown eyes sparkled as they met mine. I saw so many warm feelings, things I didn't know what it was from long ago... but it felt good, alot actually. 

***** 

It was the middle of winter when we fled together. We spent a whole day away from the kingdom, the two alone in the middle of a very green field. We had taken a blanket and put it on the floor, we lay down laughing and eating strawberries. It was so nice that moment. We could be together without anyone criticizing. We could lie on one side to the other. 

We kissed several times and I ended up laying myself in top of him. A few minutes later he was unbuttoning my shirt as we kissed gently, I loved that kind of kiss on the neck, it was so romantic. We ended up making love there, in the middle of a field with no one else around us, after that we dressed ourselfs and we lay down next to each other in the sweetest way ever, and we embraced tightly, as I was embracing William now. 

*****

William! 

I erased all these memories after I remembered William,he was the one at my side and not Phillip. How could I think of Phillip so dearly? Gross! I am aware that if he saw me now would tell me: 

"Do you think of doing the same with William, Ariel?" 

Ariel. That's what he called me. I couldn't hear that name again. 

I turned away William, gave him a kiss on the cheek, thanked him for coming and said I was going home to sleep. Didn't want him to realize that I needed him, but the truth was I wanted his company. ALWAYS! I liked the sensations he made me feeling.