Chapter 11

Phillip. 

Whoever our Queen most loathed, the one who caused all her grief, and Phillip still had the courage to appear at the coronation and talk to her. Didn't lack courage. 

"What are you doing here Phillip?!" 

"Did you think I'd lose your coronation, Princess?" 

"Don't call me that, you have no right! You know well what you caused! Get out from here right now and get ready to get out of England!" - Kate said in the most serious tone that she could, she was finally facing him. 

Phillip, as the well ordered man he was, walked quickly away meandering through bystanders still there. William, showed the most worried man in the world, his eyes were wide, his mouth open in amazement and completely still, staring at Kate who stood in the same place, still, not moving and barely breathing. 

Felt the engage of his arms and shivered as their bodies came into contact for the first time. Squeezed it, trembling, sobbing as if she lacked air, as oxygen refused to enter her body. 

It was a panic attack. 

"Kate, talk to me. What happened now? Why did you yelled at him like that? Please talk to me!" 

However, she didn't answer and remained motionless, pale, trembling and sobbing in it, just increasingly tightening William's body against hers. Until she finally was able to say: 

"He is the cause why my parents died in that accident. I was crowned because of him, because my parents died." 

In less than three seconds, the whole William's expression changed. He turned pale, his face wasn't of concern but hate, hate to Phillip. How was he capable of such a thing?