Chapter 15 - William

A message, who could it be? 

Kate - I felt my cheeks becoming red and warm, I was so happy and I've missed her! 

"Willie, can you come joinning me at the palace garden?I miss you and I haven't seen you for ages. I love you!" 

"Obviously. I'll see you in an hour. I love you!" 

I was completely radiant. I'd See my little princess. It was truly the best day of my life! 

***** 

I entered the palace and went straight to the garden. It was the most beautiful garden I knew. It was an absorbing green, it made me want to lie down on the grass and stay there forever, there was a huge variety of all kinds of flowers and slender and tall trees that gave one cool shade. I saw her in one of the restored garden center, sitting, waiting patiently. 

I ran to her and covered her eyes. She laughed and said my name through the laughter. As she stood up, I hugged her tightly and gave her immense kisses on the forehead, saying that I loved her. She laughed out loud and hugged me tightly. Her laughter filled my heart with joy. 

"Willie! I had missed you..." 

"Me too Katie!" 

"Sit here by my side, come! Talk to me ..." 

I did as she told me and sat right next to her, hugging her always. I felt an urge to kiss her. She squeezed me and hugged me, coming so close to my lips. 

Both wanted. Felt her breath on my neck but I wasn't backing already.