Chapter 15

I see Bree standing at the door holding her teddy bear. She was wearing a pink gown with stars on it. She was crying.
"So this this whole time... you wear going to use my powers?" said Bree.
"Noo Bree I was-" I was interrupted.
"LIAR! I heard the whole thing... you-you're like the others...wanting to take me for my power... I HATE YOU!" said Bree.
"No Bree please..." I held my hands up in defense. I slowly walked towards her.
"Stay away!!" she pushed her body towards me and a purple figure came flying towards me. I put my shield up and the hit she threw made me fall back making me knock my head off the bookshelf that I was leaning on.
"Please Bree...let us explain," said the old man. She looked at him then turned and ran. I slowly got up and rubbed my head.
"Where'd she go??" I ask as I look around.
"She ran out..." said Lucas as he helped me up. I pulled away from him.
"This is your entire fault, why would you think I'll kill her?!" I said as I got up and ran to catch up with her.
When I got to the hallway I see Bree at the end next to the stairs.
"Bree wait!" I yell. She looks up at me with frightened eyes and runs down the stairs. I chase after her and she bumps into Kendra at the kitchen. Kendra drops all the popcorn on the floor.
"What's going on?" Kendra asks.
Bree starts to cry again.
"Bree we're not going to harm you," I say with my hands up. Kendra stares at me and tries to comfort Bree. Bree got scared when Kendra approached and she closed her eyes tightly and everything around Bree got bright. All the sudden Kendra flew back against the kitchen wall and I was pushed back a bit. She was knocked out.
"Bree please stop!" I yelled.
She looked at Kendra in horror and she ran to the back of the palace where the pool is. I struggled to get up but managed. I ran to the back and see Bree in the fields. I also realized the skies were gray and it was about to thunder.
"Bree! Please! Stop!" I say as I turn my head to see Lucas at the backdoor.
"Josephina!" He ran towards me.
"You will not interfere!!" said Elena as she spread her arms and a huge barrier appeared.
Where did she come from?? Oh yea Kendra was knocked out so the barrier is down. Oh no, Kendra!
It split Lucas and me apart. He bangs against the barrier.
"Shoot!" she yells. Then at that moment everything was like slow-mo. I see Elena's guards shoot a dark arrow at Bree.
Bree nooo!!!
I ran for Bree and hug her while turning my whole body the other way so it wouldn't hurt her. I close my eyes tightly. Suddenly I don't feel pain; I turn around to see Gabriel!
"Gabriel!" I look at him standing in front of me. He slowly turns. I start to feel tears come to my eyes. I gently let go of Briana and walk towards Gabriel.
"Wh-why would you...?" I couldn't finish my sentence. I felt like my heart was stomped on and burned. My lungs had a hard time trying to breathe. His eyes were turning dark green to black slowly.
"Gabriel please hold on!! hold on!!" I screamed as I hold on to him because he began to fall to his knees. I gently lowered him to the ground and put his head on my knees.
"Bree, might as well come with us. Don't you see Josephina hates you! Come join us, we will treat you just like family," says Elena. She stares at me and then at Elena.
"But..."
"Don't you see Bree she was planning to use you for your powers?" says Elena. I look at Bree.
"That's not true!!" I yell while holding on to Gabriel. Bree takes a good look at Gabriel.
"You'll be happier without me," she says in my mind.

How did you do that?

She reaches for Elena and she gets picked up and they fly away.
"Bree!!" I yell.
"Damn!" I start punching the ground. I look up and see the barrier start to fade. I focus my attention on Gabriel.
"Gabriel, hold on!" I felt the tears come back. I place my hand on his chest and try to heal him but the thought of Bree being with Elena broke my concentration.
"I can't..." I look down at Gabriel who's having trouble breathing. I look up to see the barrier fade away completely and it starts to rain. Lucas and Kendra come running to me and they see Gabriel. Kendra's the first to break down and start to cry.
"Kendra concentrate," said Lucas. She nods.
"Kendra help me heal him," I say. We both put our hands on him. The light is glowing.
"Josephina you have to concentrate, all the light is coming from Kendra," Lucas said.
"I'm trying!" I said as I give him a cold stare.
"Josephina... please," says Kendra. She stares at me and I notice the tear rolling down her cheek. I nod. I close my eyes and concentrate. About 15 seconds later I see Gabriel breathing hastily and he open his eyes. There a dark green color. Oh thank goodness...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~