Chapter 52 Off to Amsterdam

I folded a pair of jeans and put it neatly in the suitcase. I walked to the closet and took out a bunch of shirts and dresses and took it to the round table in the closet where the suitcase was placed. I folded the clothes and threw them in the suitcase. I took out shoes boxes and threw them in the suitcase along with my makeup kit. I took out my dark blue leather bag which was too dark that sometimes in the dim lights you will think its black otherwise it could be figured that its blue. I threw some books, mascara and lipgloss in my handbag. I ziped the handbag and suitcase and then changed into a dress which was all white and then applied make up and took my phone and clutch and walked to my car and drove to work.

I got out of the car and walked inside to my room and began to finish the work of the next week.

At 9 pm I left the office and drove back to home and walked inside to my room and locked the door behind me. I dialed Harry's number and after two bells he picked up. "Hello" he said. "hey, what's up?" I asked. "Nothing just reading a book and drinking a cup of tea" he replied. "Relaxing? I have packed my stuff and the flight is at 11 so will leave two hours before for the airport which means we will leave for airport at 9" I said. "Kay. I will miss you too" he said. "I never said that I will miss you, there is no use of 'too'. The annoying thing bout you is you never admit something that you makes you weak which probably doesn't" I sounded frustrated. "Carol, I don't think you have all day. Go and get some sleep, you have to tolerate the Wills for a week." Oh really? I didn't knew that. Thanks for telling me. "I know. Night" I said and hung up and went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to the dark room cause the sun had not rised fully and my dark beige curtains also stopping the light from fully passing through them. I built the courage and got out from the bed and walked to my closet and took out a dark blue dress with floral print of pink yellow and white done on it and a pink belt at the waist with white heels and dark blue Marc Jacobs handbag. I took a quick shower and then slipped into the dress and then walked to the mirror and applied mascara, eyeliner and lipstick of a shade which came between pink and red. I slipped my feet into the heels and took my phone from the nightstand and placed it into the outer pocket of my bag and walked downstairs with my handbag to the dinning table where my cup of coffee and bran bread was already placed. I finished the bread and then siped on my coffee while reading the magzine.
Young Buisness Man Harry Styles declares that he is going to expand his company more and go to Europe for it. He and Liam Payne are already partners in the big project which was idea of the famous young lady 'Caroline Williams'. She is a clever girl.

Caroline Williams is not single anymore! Young lady found new boy who is none other than Harry Styles owner of the Styles Enterprises.
That's totally true. Soon we will post some interviews of them but they both are seen together at public places and that didn't look like a buisness meeting!

Fucking Media.

Edward entered the room wearing a blue buttoned down with black skinny jeans and boots. He sat down in a hurry and began to drink the coffee hurily. "Good Morning Edward" I decided to make my pressence known. "Morning young lady" he said. "Ready?" I asked. He nodded and we walked outside to the. Our luguage was already put in the trunk of car and we both sat in the back seat and the driver sped off to the airport. Since we were going on a private jet I wasn't too much worried about the flight or stuff. I will do some buisness work while Elizabeth and Edward entertain there selves. We both got out and saw Elizabeth getting out of her car and the three of us got inside of the jet and the doors closed and the jet sped of on the runaway and soon we took off. I texted Harry before switching off my phone.
To Harry Styles:
Off to Amsterdam ;)