Chapter 41 Memories

I inserted the key into the hole and turned it, a sound came signalling me that the door is unlocked now. I took out the key and turned the door knob and opened it. I took steps in and locked the glass door behind me and moved the curtains in front on it and then walked over to the windows and moved the beige coloured curtains infront of them to block away the view of inside. I turned off the lights of the living and left only two lights of kitchen turned on cause there light was all over the ground floor cause my kitch had no walls to block their light from going into the living. I made my way upstairs to my room and changed into a pair of pajamas and went to sleep cause I cannot do anything when Im drunk. 

I woke up to the shinning sun outside and then rubbed my eyes and blinked them to adjust to the light. It was 6 so I decided to go on a jog. I changed into track suit and picked up my ipod from the corner rack containing books and CDs. I walked downstairs and picked the keys from the table beside the door and opened the door and walked to the road locking the door behind me. I jogged for one hour and then went back to the house and took a shower and then slided on a pair of jeans and white buttoned down and picked up my bag and left to go to office.

I walked in my cabin and sat on the couch. I dont want to work today but saying this is not my thingy. I dont know but I have a feeling that today is gonna be a disaster but I have gone through so many so I dont care anymore. My heart's half has been disappeared and the other is slowly disappearing too. But I dont need a heart who is gonna come in my way and stop me from doing things and say 'Are you out of your mind Brooke Williams? Where is the soft hearted little girl inside you? Your parents dont want you to seek revenge then why are you? That's the least they will want. Dont do it, your mother didnt grew you teaching that, did she? Dont try to prove her wrong by doing this!' My heart will stop me from doing what I should and ofcourse I dont want that.  I want my heart to disappear completely and never show up again.

I was interepted by a knock on the door. "Come in" I said and my secretary came in. "Ma'am Mr Brian have arrived" she said. "Okay Im coming" I said and she left. I walked to my table and picked up my mac book pro and my phone and left.

"Good Morning Mr Brian" I shook hands with him and sat on the chair. "So what news have you brought?" I asked. "Ma'am the construction, wood work and all the inner work are done. We want you to come and see and finalize it"... Seems like today isnt that bad. "Great. Can we go now?" "yea ofcourse" "Lets go then, we will go in my car. Let me bring my things" I said and left. I rushed in the room and picked up the ipad and my bag from there and walked back to Brian. We both walked out. As the sun came in contact with my eyes I quickly put on my shades and we got in the car.

After spending 5 hours at the mall I finally went home and it was 9 by now. I walked at the end of the hallway and say my parents room. I walked in and l took a look at the pictures. My eyes got all glassy and soon tears were streaming down my eyes. I rushed downstairs, picked my car keys and drove on the highway. It was quite there. The tears were blocking my vision and I wiped the right side with back of my hand but they came in again.

I got the memories playing in my head.

'Okay Brooke Im going to the new year party. Will you be okay by yourself darling?' 'Ofcourse Dad by the way you look young' I giggled. 'Thanks Bear' 'Dont call me that!' 'I will' 'You wont' 'Ok I wont...Im getting late. Bye' he said gave me a peck on the check and left.

'Brooke cmon we are going at the beach to swim' my mother called. 'Mum Im just coming' I said and rushed downstairs and we all went to the beach. We all got in the water and started swimming. 'Ahahahahaa..Da-da-ddy ahaha st-op tic-kiling me' and then all went black.

Sorry for late update.I was sleeping all day and didnt got time. Read, vote n comment.

Blair *~*