Chapter 47

I stole a look at the Will's House,as Harry raced the car.Immediately,questions started forming in my mind.Does she know what I am up to?Does she know that Edward is staying with me?'What's the matter?' Harry's voice snapped me back to reality.'Uh,nothing,really.' I replied,heaving a deep breath.'Uh-huh?' He challenged.I rolled my eyes.'Where are we going?' I asked.'You sure wanna know?' He asked,throwing me a are you sure? look.I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned back.'Yeah.' I replied.'Wait and see then.' He grinned.I rolled my eyes again.'I hope you are not taking me to the sea shore where we will eat alone and hear the waves splashing against the shore.' I responded.'Hey that was exactly what I was going to do!' He exclaimed as we burst out laughing.I sighed as I saw the back of Will's eyes at the other side.'What's the matter,Caroline Williams?' He asked as I winced because he used my full name.'Nothing.' I replied,quickly.I didn't want to spoil this time talkign about the Will's.'Yeah sure.What's the real matter now?' He asked.'Just thinking about the Wills.' I replied,honestly.'Yeah,about that,we need to do something.' Harry said.'And that is?' I asked.'It needs attention which I can't pay while I am driving.' He replied as I chuckled.'You better not be taking me to the sea shore if we will discuss our revenge.' I said.'I can guarentee you I am not taking you anywhere near the sea.' He chuckled.'Formal?' I asked.'Formal.' he confirmed.'Eyes on the road,Styles.' I said,as I looked out of the window.The view was dark but I could make out a few dark tall buildings.He was definitely up for formal.I closed my eyes and leaned back to the seat.A few moments later,the car stopped with the jerk.'We are here.' I heard Harry announcing.I didn't open my eyes.I felt my car door being opened.'Caroline?' Harry asked.'Uh-huh?' I responded,my eyes still closed.'We're here.' He said.'I know.' I replied.'then come on!' He sounded impatient now.'Make me.' I replied,focusing on keeping my eyes shut.'Okay,stay here.' He said and I heard him walking away.'Harry!' I shouted as I slammed the door.he didn't stop walking.I rna until i catched up with him.'You're such a gentleman.' I snapped.'I am not proud.' he said as I snorted.'You're just jealous.' He teased.'Jealous of you?Yeah right.' I replied,sarcasm ringing in my voice.'And we are supposed to be a couple.' he chuckled as I found a smile forming on my face.

'You said formal' I gasped as we entered a tall building.'Isn't this formal?' he asked.'this is too formal.' I replied,looking at the well managed reception.'Bear with me,will you?' He asked.'Do I have a choice?' I teased.'No you don't' he replied,solemnly.'Table for two under the reservation of Harry Styles.' Harry turned to the reciptionist.'This way,mam.' She leaded us to the table beside the window.I nodded as she brought the menu's.'Salmons in skins.' I announced.'I'll go with cold noodles.' He replied as he called the waitress to order.

'So,how's life?' He asked me.'Edward is getting on my nerves,I somehow wish he goes back to that infruiting mum of his.' I said,sighing.'Yeah,I don't liek him staying in your house too.Can't he get a hotel room?' Harry asked,annoyance clear in his voice.'I'll have to put up with him.' I replied,avoiding harry's jealous looks.'I don't see why.' He replied,annoyed.'Okay Harry so what were you talking about?' I asked,trying to change the topic.'I could talk to someone to get him away from your house' Harry continued,ignoring my tries of changing the topic.'Harry,what's the plan?' I asked,once again trying to change the topic.'Wait a minute,I'll call now,he won't be there when you go back home,I can get him some all time stay job or something.' Harry said,standing up.'Harry!' I sighed,placing a hand of my forhead and leaning back.This made him stop.'What's the matter?You want him there?' he asked.'hary would you please stop?I can't ruin all our plans just because I don't liek him,I can put up with him I swear.I am always working or out,and when I wake up he is sleeping.I don't even make food for him,my servant does it.' I said,trying to calm him down.'You're sure?' He asked again.'Harry I am totally sure.Now what was the plan?' I asked and he sighed,sitting down.'if you say so.' he grumbled.'Harry,what is the plan?' I asked,for the hundred and fifth time.'Here's your food.' the waitress interrupted and I scowled at her.'Now.' i said,once she left us alone.'You have to get the gun form elizbeth.' Harry said,digging into his noodles.'The Gun?Which Gun?How?' I asked,narrowing my eyes at him.'Slow down.' He mouthed as his mouth was full of noodles.'Yeah you know the brown long gun Elizbeth has?' He asked.I shook my head.'She has one.You have to get it,form her house.' Harry said.'How?and where is it?How ma I supposed to-' I started but he interrupted.'Upstairs in Elizbeth's room,third cupboard from right,keys are under the bed cover on the right side.' He instructed..'And why would I go to Elizbeth's house?' I asked.'You can sneak in when she isn't aroun dor go because of any excuse,such as you're worried for Edward and you want them to get together or nay excuse?' He asked.I sighed.'I'd better try I guess.' I replied with a wobbly smile.'Why do we need that gun?Why not any other gun?' I asked.'Shhh...Just do it!" he replied.

IM BCK PEOPLE!! Sorry for updating after two days but I really didnt had time at all. This chapter is written by JadeRivers but the story line and stuff is mine..enjoy!

Blair *~*