Chapter 60

So we have reached chapter 60..revenge is coming to an end. 

It all seemed unnecassary, unimportant at the moment. When I have reached so far it all seemed a waste. The plans, partners, compromises everything I did to reach this far. What if I had let go? Then this thing would have haunted me till death that I let the murderers of father go. This easily. But Im not getting any type of peace by doing this too. But now Im not gonna let go. Not this easily. I WONT LET GO. I WONT. I feel my shoulders heavy..all they are carrying is sins. The sins I did since I thought about this idea of revenge. This is all a waste. No its not my subconciousness said. Okay maybe Im thinking too much. 

To Harry Styles: Pick Elizabeth's gun and go kill her son. Do it or i will. 

From Harry Styles: Are you freaking mad or what?

To Harry Styles: Im not mad! Just tired of this drama. I want to close this chapter of life and open a new one. I want to live once again. One again.

From Harry Styles: Dont become so eager. Let her suffer a bit. You can stay out of it now. I will handle it. Start the life you want to with the people you love. You are free. Darkness cannot drive out darkness only light can do that.

His words made me feel a lot better because we accept the love we think we deserve and he is the one I deserve. Love is like wind, you cant see it but feel it and thats what Im in. Its all about feelings.

Feels is something Im bad at but he made me good at it. 

I just booked a flight back to NYC and packed my stuff and just wrote a letter to my cousin and left for airport. 

I took a cab to Harry's place and called him when reached there. It was early morning. The Sun was waking up slowly and slowly. Time was not something that mattered at that moment but love was. He picked up the phone and I told him to open his door and go out. He did as told a have seen yet and it all seemed like he hasnt seen me in years. I ran towards him and hugged him tight thinking about not letting go of him. "Marry me" I said. "When?" That question surprised me. He didnt ask why? What? Or anything else but when and thats what made me fall in love with him more n more. I was just falling and falling in his fall and there was no end to it. "Tomorrow". "Sure"