Pizza?

SOPHIE’S POV

“Just ignore him we don’t bite, come and introduce yourselves then.” Maisie jokes

Yeah to be honest she has a point we don’t bite that would be really weird omg that would make us mosquitoes or vampires wait aren’t mosquitoes insect versions of vampires, I’ve never realised that before. I wonder if that’s why they drink blood because they saw a film about it and they were like I wanna….

“Erm…..Sophie..you…there?Hello?” Michael said waving his hands in front of my face.

“Oh, hi sorry was having a debate in my head about mosquitoes and vampires and you din’t need or want to know that sorry I’ll just shut up.” I probably look as red as a fricking tomato now!

“Nah, its cool, it’s strange but cute especially when you blush; I’ll make sure to do that more often.” He winks

“Well isn’t that cute.” I chuckled

MICHAEL’S POV

Connor really wasn’t kidding about both girls being absolutely stunning! However I can see Ashton and Austin eying up Maisie and to be honest I think that Sophie is more my type. She’s blonde, small, amazing eyes just perfect. I need to talk to her before any of the other guys do!

“Hey Sophie! Hello? Erm…..Sophie..you…there?Hello?” I said trying to get her attention

“Oh, hi sorry was having a debate in my head about mosquitoes and vampires and you din’t need or want to know that sorry I’ll just shut up.” I She said blushing damn she was adorable!

“Nah, its cool, it’s strange but cute especially when you blush; I’ll make sure to do that more often.” I winked

“Well isn’t that cute.”

“Look, I can’t even lie to you right now can I take you for a pizza sometime without your brother knowing please?”

“Yeah, I’d like that!”

“I mean you don’t have to it’s just, wait what?”

“I said yes of course I mean who doesn’t like pizza!”

“Wow you’re definitely my type of girl!” 

“Well thanks I’m glad” She smiled I can’t wait to get to know her

MAISIE’S POV

On the inside I am freaking out right now I can’t control my thought I just hugged and met all of my favourite boys well beside One Direction. But that is not the point!

Oh my god! Sophie’s talking with Michael she has the BIGGEST crush on him! I hope he’s gunna ask her out for a coffee wait no she hates coffee PIZZA yes I hope he asks her out for pizza because we both love that. One of the main reasons we’re best friends.

“Maisie? You ok?” Connor nudged me

“Yeah why would you ask?”

“You were staring at Sophie and Michael.”

“Yeah I just really hope he asks her out because she has a MAJOR crush on him and it would like make her week!”

“No one will be dating/asking out/ flirting with you too! I’ve made them swear that they wouldn’t because I don’t know what I’d do if either of my two little sisters were hurt!”

“Connor you know I love you to pieces but we aren’t little girls anymore you must trust us and them!”

“I know but still. However you must promise me something before anything happens with these boys.”

“What is it Con?”

“Don’t be easy as in play hard to get because it will show who really wants you.”

“I promise Conbon.” I smiled

I gave him a hug and we stayed like that for a long time he’s like my big brother and I love him like a brother he has been there for me at my worst. The best part is though is that we don’t fight at all.

“Maisie? Connor? You guys ok?” Sophie asks

“Oh yeah we’re fine. Can we talk to you a second?” I asked

“Yeah, you guys aren’t dating are you?” She asked

“EW NO!” We both shouted moving away from each other

“Ok, good now what is it?”

“I’ve promised Con this and to be honest it’s a pretty fair promise.” I said

“I want you to promise me that you will pay hard to get so it will show how actually wants you. So promise?”

“I haven’t kinda broke that already” She smiled

 “OH MY GOD HE ASKED YOU OUT!” I screamed and jumped

“Yeah, now stop screaming and shouting before he hears you we will fangirl about this later!” She scoulds

“Ok yeah sorry!”

“Fine I actually trust Michael more than the others he seems more quiet so yeah that’s fine but Maisie you can’t forget ok?”

“Yes Conbon.”

“Did you just say condom?” Sophie asked laughing

“Nope but I’ll remember that one defineatly!”

“Love you Condom” Sophie teased

“Wow I hate both of you two right now!”