Long time no see

CONNOR’S POV

So you will probably know me as Connor Ball the bassist and back up singer from The Vamps. One of the two bands as an opening act for Pop sensation Austin Mahone.  I’m always excited about performing especially on stage however today not as much. I promised my younger sister Sophie that when we’re playing in London we’d get her and a friend front row tickets and VIP for afterwards to which I don’t mind but the fact is that I have a stunning sister and the friend she’s bring with is also like a sister to me and is just as stunning but the problem is that they’re coming to meet eight very hormonal not to mention horny boys who will start drooling over them which is not what you want to see.

We are currently in our Penthouse that we’re all sharing and I think now is a good time to give my warning.

“Hey guys?” I awkwardly shout

“Dude no need to shout” Ashton shouts

“Oh sorry anyway can I tell you guys something?”

“You ain’t gay are you?” Austin joked

“Nah I ain’t gay I’m as straight as a ruler but anyway my younger sister an her best friend are coming to tonight’s show and they are both stunning however I don’t want any of you flirting or falling for them because it’ll be hard but one is my sister the other one is like my sister so no!”

“Whoa, dude calm down we promise nothing will happen, right guys?” Brad promises

“Yeah” They all chorus.

MAISIE’S POV

I can’t believe I am on a train with my best friend on the way to London to see Austin Mahone, The Vamps and 5 Seconds of Summer perform and meet them! I mean I’m used to The Vamps seeing as that’s Sophie’s brother but the other two I was just completely star struck!

 “Maisie?” Sophie asked

“Yah?”

“Connor has told them to stay away from me and you because I am his sister and you’re like his sister.”

“I love your brother and everything but really? I mean really that’s a bit too over protective and anyway they wouldn’t go for me because they have millions of girls swooning over them and I’m just an awkward child with too many flaws to even be bothered about.”

“I swear if I hear you say that again or anything against yourself I will slap you and you can do the same. We are girls who have put their problems behind them all their flaws and quirks will show and we won’t care because they are beautiful!”

“Whoa, that was pretty deep Soph” I joked

“I know I’m as deep as a puddle!”

“Hey no that’s my saying!”

“Well now it’s mine so deal with it!”

*3 hours later*

The weird voice over told us that we had arrived so we picked up our suitcases and walked off the train into a busy train station.

“I hate this!” I shouted

“Yeah same apparently there’s a car waiting for us?”

“Ok”

We walked over to the drivers to see a sign saying Ms. Ball & Ms. Pamment.

“Hi we’re your girls I’m Sophie Ball and this is Maisie Pamment but please just call us Sophie and Maisie nothing fancy we’re just two normal teenage girls”

“Lovely to meet you two my name is Thomas but you can call me Tom. I shall be your driver whilst you are here so you need to go anywhere at anytime I’m your man. I shall be dropping you off at the Hilton and Connor shall meet you in the foyer. There are security guards and the other boys may come down too so just a heads up.” He said while taking us over to a Mercedes CLA Class.

“Oh my god! This is my dream car!” I squealed

“Really? I love it, it’s the best thing I’ve ever drive such a smooth ride. I didn’t mean to judge but never thought you would have been into cars.”  Tom said

“Oh it’s fine, I’m not really but I saw this car and fell in love instantly so yeah.”

*Skip car journey*

SOPHIE’S POV

“Here we are ladies; it was lovely to meet you now here are my cards so it just has my number on for when you need me.”

“Thank-you so much, the pleasure was all ours and we will see you soon bye.” I smiled

“Yeah thanks and bye.” Maisie smiled

“Oh my god! I can’t believe we’re actually here!” I squealed

“Yeah, I know I can’t wait to meet Austin and Ashton and all of them!” Maisie laughed

“I’ll call Connor now hang on” I said reaching into my purse

“Can I call him I really need to use up my minutes?” I begged with my phone in hand

“Erm, yeah ok?”

“Hi Conbon…sorry….yeah we’re here come down and can you bring the guys…please we’ll meet them one way or another!..pleaseeeeeeeee…..yay thank you love you Conbon….bye”

“They’re just coming down now I need to pee so I’ll be back in a second” Maisie said running to the desk to ask for toilets.

Out of all the time she could have been doing that and she chooses when they’re coming down to get us well she’s an idiot I think some embarrassing can be done here. While they’re taking their time to come get us twitter is calling my name.

*30 seconds later*

“SOPHIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

“CONORRRRRRRRRRR!” I scream while running and jumping onto him

“Hiya I’ve missed you so much munchkin, where’s Maisie?”

“I’ve missed you to and she just went to the toilet, Oh look there she is.” I said pointing at her

MAISIE’S POV

“MAISIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

“CONORRRRRRRRRRRR!”

“Hey, I haven’t seen you in ages! When you met the guys that last time they wouldn’t shut up about you an Sophie it was so annoying! Do you still remember our handshake?”

“Yeah but we need Soph, Soph we need you here now!”

“What do you want?”

“HANDSHAKE!” Connor and I shout

*insert amazing 3 way handshake here*

“Erm, Connor you gunna erm introduce us? We’re still here ya know” Michael stuttered while staring at Sophie, I think he likes her.

“Oh right yeah erm guys on my right is my beautiful sister Sophie and on my left is Sophie and I’s also beautiful best friend Maisie. They are off limits!”

“Yeah, yeah whatever Conbon! What would you do anyway you’re as harmless as a baby penguin! I joked

“Shut up Maisie, I will pound their asses if they do anything!”

“Just ignore him we don’t bite, come and introduce yourselves then.

They all come give us a hug and introduce themselves it was quite cute actually and my favourite three were last Brad, Ashton and Austin I held on a bit longer with them and they didn’t seem to mind at all, I need to get to know them a bit more by the looks of it then.