Chapter 11 - Amy's Downfall?

Start from the beginning

"Ok, time I was off. See you in 20 minutes or less! Bye Martha!" I said, pressing my hand onto the teleport. A buzzing noise took over my ears and a tingling sensation over my body. Then in a white flash, I was gone.

The Doctor's P.O.V

Still stuck here. Still trying to think of a plan to get me out of here. I was truly stuck with only two options of escape. The first one was to call out for Amy and Rory. But they probably couldn't get here by themselves.

The second option was...to put it simply...death. Death I wouldn't be able to regenerate from. Probably. But if I died, Amy and Rory wouldn't be safe. Which took me back to option one. I'd have to call out for them!

"Amy? Rory? Can you hear me?" I shouted but there was no response.

"Amy! Rory! I need you!" I shouted again, yet there was still no response. I took in a deep breath and let loose with my voice.

"AMY? RORY? POND'S? AMELIA POND, CAN YOU HEAR ME?" I shouted as loud as I could. No response. I was stuck. Or was I?

"Doctor? Doctor, is that you?" The Scottish voice called back.

"Amy! Yes, it's me! I need your help!" I called out,

"Why? Whats happened? Doctor, are you alright?" Amy shouted back, panicking.

"Me? I'm fine! Always am. Except I'm a bit stuck and I need Rory to come here."

"Why not me?"

"Because your safer there Amy! So, Rory, if you would!" I shouted back, closing one eye while keep the other open.

"Why me?" Rory shouted, back.

"Because you and Amy are the only ones here and Amy would be safer staying there!"I called back, getting impatient.

"Fine! Give me a minute!" Rory shouted, while sighing. Soon enough I heard running footsteps coming towards me and Rory appeared around the corner. "Doctor!"

"Rory! I need your help." I said, pointing to the Weeping Angels.

"What do I do?" Rory asked, walking closer.

"Just look at them! Don't take your eyes of them. I'm going to try and slip between them." I instructed. Rory nodded, as he stood where he could see all the Angels. I bent down onto my hands and knees and crawled under the Angels arms, towards Rory. Once I reached him, I stood up and faced them all.

"You alright?" Rory asked, never looking away from the deadly aliens.

"Just peachy! Right, now we have to get back to Amy. You walk backwards and I'll face the other way?" I suggested.

"Why can't you walk backwards?" Rory hissed between gritted teeth.

"I didn't think it really mattered but fine! If it makes you feel better, I'll walk backwards!" I said, sighing at Rory's complaining. Rory quickly turned around and started to walk back towards Amy, with me following him. I heard an alarm blare out and the sound of something large and metal hitting the floor.

"Doctor? What was that?"Rory asked, with panic in his voice.

"I don't know. Just keep walking!" I ordered and soon we were again. I heard Rory mutter something under his breath before the sound of running footsteps. I quickly glanced round to see Rory gone. "Rory! Rory where are you?" I shouted, turning back to the Angels only to see they had moved closer.

"Doctor! Theres a door!"

"A door? How can there be a door? There wasn't one a minute ago!" I asked, accidentally turning around to face him.