Things can go wrong

* trigger warning:  violence, mentions of sexual harassment.

The rest of the trip goes by a blink of an eye. They are attending event after event, busy from morning to night. All of them are tired.

Taehyung however feels more and more content. As the week progressed, he can see how Jin is growing more and more confident. He has been taking initiative on his own, smiling more brightly and being more talkative. Whenever he sees Jin interact lively with the people he is reminded of the prince of the past, he read in the history books how his SeokJin had been a great and kind ruler. His heart aches because he could not return to see his love rule the kingdom, but he is glad that he could meet prince Jin again. This Jin, despite being Omega, would make just as great a leader, he is sure.

His and Jin's relationship made progress as well. The prince was no longer asking for his permission to talk or eat. He would even sometimes chat with him about anime and tv series that they both love.

He is sad that Jin doesn't remember anything but he is also happy that they are getting to know each other better, he is falling in love with Jin once again. Despite being irritated at the beginning, Taehyung could not help but be thankful for Jimin's plan of making them share a suite. He had found out many new things about Jin, things they both have in common like love for anime and cute little dogs. He smiles to himself thinking about how passionate Jin was while debating about Mario and Princess Peach.

His trail of thought breaks when Jin enters the living space in nothing but black shorts and pink oversized hoodie, his milky white thigh on full display. So white, so plum, so soft, so perfect for marking with bites..

Oh god! A part of Taehyung's body are getting a little more interested in the sight before them, his alpha is full in their support. He is gonna need a cold shower. Maybe he shouldn't thank Jimin after all!

" so.." Jin asks timidly, his cheeks blushing since he caught Taehyung him checking out. " what are doing today?"

The last day of the trip is a free day. So they are basically free to do whatever they want.

"I don't know" Taehyung replies. " but knowing Jimin, he would definitely have something planned"

At that very moment there was a knock on the door. Taehyung opened the door to find Yoongi and Jikook duo barging in the room. Jikook is sporting identical grins while Yoongi looks rather unamused. Jungkook is carrying a small luggage in his hands.

"So.." Jimin announces as he stands in the middle of the room. "I have a great plan for our last night here"

"more a great plan for disaster" yoongi supplies.

"Come on hyung! Don't be such a killjoy!" Jungkook says.

"What is the plan?" Taehyung asks, knowing fully well that its not gonna be something Yoongi liked.

"for our last night in the Hoisoana we are going to a nightclub" Jimin declares and Jungkook cheers him on.

"What? " Jin asks. " A nightclub?"

"Yes" Jimin says enthusiastically. "Me and Jungkook figured that you have never been to one. And we asked Yoongi hyung who confirmed it. So, we made a plan."

Jungkook continues where Jimin leaves off. "We are going to go to a relatively less known club, not in those high end ones, because we don't want to draw too much attention. It will also be just us, so that the group is not to big and we get to avoid any scandals that way"

Jin doesn't say anything, but he looks torn.

"I don't like it" yoongi says. "it's too risky"

"But you guys never do anything like this. Jin deserves to live his youth too. Don't you want that? Don't you want him to have fun for once in his life?" Jimin asks.