thirty eight | narration

"what are you guys up to?" haechan asked once he got downstairs. be saw all of his friends in front of the laptop's screen, and they looked like they were all excited.

renjun looked at him and smiled. "oh you are just in time, hyuck! join us!" he said, gesturing the younger to come closer.

haechan just shrugged and went towards them. "what are you guys doing?"

"SHHHHH!!!" they all shushed him when a video started playing.

"what in the—" chenle covered his mouth and placed his index finger on his lips.

haechan removed the younger's hand and glared at him.

"OH MY GOSH WINWIN!!" chenle yelled when he saw Winwin's face on the screen. his boyfriend, who was seated beside him, just rolled his eyes, pretending that chenle never said that.

haechan wasn't responding. although he was screaming inside. he was waiting for a certain person to show up, and as if on cue, the person he was thinking of. "mark..." He smiled unknowingly when mark smiled at the camera.

his friends clearly heard him, and they were sending signals to each other. they were happy to see hyuck smile again.

"what..." donghyuck's eyes widened when he saw a scene in the music video. mark was holding a picture frame, but the picture wasn't really that visible, but donghyuck saw it.

he saw the picture.

it was him.