{chapter 20}

[madelaine's pov]

i probably did the boldest and out there thing i have ever done. not only did i approach her (which went way better than expected, no heads were bitten off for finding her), but i kissed her. me. i leaned in and completed it. not the other way around. and the second time felt as good as the first. i hope i can do it again and again and-

ring!

i looked down at my phone that cut of my thoughts to see a text from travis 

babe where r u! i needsss uuuu;)

of course, travis got drunk while im not there. perfect. not only do i have to deal with the growing thoughts out vanessa and her plump lips, but a drunk travis. which is the worst travis type. he's uncontrollable and extremely horny.

i walked back into the building that the party was in to see travis holding a beer and grinding on  a girl

"time to go travy"

i grabbed his arm, pulling him away from the girl in front of him.

"thanks for coming to save me babyyy. you're my rescuer!" travis said drunkenly

"let's just get back to the hotel, you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow"

he wiggled his brows, grinning "what are we going to do in the hotel"  

"sleep. im not in the mood for any of that"

at least not from you

"but baby" he pouted.

i walked to the edge of the curb to hail a taxi "no travis. your drunk"

"so?" he questioned laughing "drunk travis is more fun!"

a taxi pulled over to us and i grabbed travis' hand leading him into the car. i told the driver the address and we were on our way.  eventually, travis passed out. which was a relief because i wanted to focus on the issue at hand. like, for example, if  vanessa and i do take our on-screen romance and take it off screen, how will the fans react? how will my friends react? and most importantly, how will travis react? wait, i already know. he will blow up like an atom bomb, destroying everything in his path. he won't care how anyone feels.

"ma'am, were here"

my eyes shot up to the windshield mirror to see the man looking at me expectantly 

"you can slip the money through the opening miss"

i took out a two 20's, doing what the man said before grabbing travis and getting him out the car

"thank you" i said. the man nodded and then drove off

"babe? why are we here? i thought you said you didn't want to have sex?"

we walked to the elevators, waiting for one to come down "this is our hotel travis" 

"playing hard to get huh? i like it"

"travis im already yo-"

i paused

"yours"

god it was so hard to say it.

he smiled at me, and then laid his head on the elevator wall 

"baby"

"hmm" i hummed in response

"i love you" he looked up and smiled at me again

now i really felt bad. i knew what i had to say, three words. three words that we've been telling each other back and forth for the past year. but all of a sudden it became so hard. the words got caught in my throat like they were wrong.

i smiled back, and pushed it out "i love you too"

the elevator doors opened and we were on our floor. travis grabbed my hand and placed a kiss on it as i led him out the elevator into our room. immediately, he jumped on the bed and was sound asleep. finally.

i was putting on my pj's when i got a text

charles- thought you were gonna get to her first? i win, you lose.

shit

i forgot all about charles. charles as in the guy whos dating vanessa. 

shit shit shit

madelaine- what are you saying?

charles- i'm saying that your a little to late, i'm with her now and she wasn't the least bit upset to see me here.

madelaine- i told you not to try and see her. she left for a reason

charles- and i wholeheartedly understand that. but as a worried boyfriend i wanted to check in on her

that's when i began to fume. all of these new feelings for vanessa hit me like a brick after tonight. and there's no way i'll be able to shake them now. so hearing charles bring up the fact that she has a boyfriend (and so do i) felt like knives just stabbing my heart.

madelaine- she needed space

charles- really? didn't seem like it when i got here. with her smashing her lips into mine and all

that's when i lost it. my grip on my phone began to get tighter to the point where i thought it could snap in my hands.

the sheer thought of vanessa kissing anyone else irked me. lord these feelings are so strong. i hate it. but i couldn't let my jealousy show, no one could know how i felt.

madelaine- guess she didn't really need space then

i could sense the jealousy through the text, and i crossed my fingers that he couldn't.

charles- nope. thanks for leading me to her. feels good to be back with my baby. good night

i just looked at the text. i couldn't stop staring. he's back with his baby.

not yours madelaine, his.

charles is probably cuddled up with vanessa, helping her sleep soundly. placing little kisses on her forehead. doing all the things that i want to do.

fuck feelings

these were getting too strong, too intense.

"mads?" i heard travis groan

i sat down on my side of the bed, facing travis.

he placed his hand on my arm "can we cuddle?" he asked looking into my eyes

i took a deep breath before nodding

"sure travy"

i pulled the cover back and let travis snake is arms around me and put his head into the crook of my neck. it was something he always did, we always did. but it didn't feel the same anymore. 

here i am, laying in bed with my boyfriend, doing the same thing that vanessa is most likely doing with hers.

that thought, left a nasty feeling in my stomach.

a/n: i know it's been forever since i last updated but i've wanted to bring better and longer chapters to you guys. so i've really have been working on writing my stories well. so now i'm back to stay, i'll try and start an update schudle, but for now i hope to update at least twice a week. anyways, have a great night day (whenever your reading this) and i hope you enjoyed :)