{chapter 08}

A/N: i want to do another chapter before i get into the madnessa stuff ya know. Because i want this book to be like 20-25 chapters long, so i need a better period of no madnessa to add depth. so just 2 more chapters (including this chapter) and you guys will get your wish! Anywaysss enjoy!

[madalaine's pov]
"a double date?"

she nodded her head "i think it'll be fun. Me and Charles you and Travis."

I stared at her blankly

"Come on madalaine!" She huffed "Please?"

I stood there arms crossed debating on wether to agree or disagree

"Yeah sure, why the hell not"

"Yes! I'm gonna tell Charles about it when he gets home, make sure you tell Travis ok?"

I hopped into the car "Ok, I'll call you after we talk about it"

she put two fingers to her forehead then moved them forward "aye aye captain"

i waved goodbye as i backed out of her garage
                                  ~
"A double date?"

"That's exactly what i said!"

"It sounds really fun"

I pouted "that's exactly what she said"

Travis put his hands on my waist
"Baby, i think that a double date is a perfect idea. I'd get to catch up with Charles and you and Vanessa get to spend even more time together!!"

"That's not the response i wanted"

"What did you want me to say?"

"Uh no maybe?" I huffed

"And why would you want me to say no Madeleine?"

i opened my mouth to respond but nothing came out. Why did i not want to go on a double date with Vanessa? You would think i would jump right at the decision. Being able to go out with my boyfriend and my best friend in peace for once? That's a dream. But i just felt super weird about it in the pit of my stomach.

"I-i i don't know"

Travis smiled "then it's settled. We're going" he gave me a kiss on the cheek "text Vanessa and tell her alright?"

"Ok" i said as i walked into my room

I ended up calling Vanessa instead of texting her, oops

"Hey mads! I'm gonna assume Travis said yes?"

"He did. So where are we eating at? Veggie grill?"

"nah, we go to veggie grill a lot" she laughed "i was thinking we go to that vegan food fair thing"

"The one with like tons of food?"

"Mmh"

"And all of its vegan?"

"Yup"

"I've heard a lot about it, it would be fun to go to. Plus I'd rather go there than veggie grill"

"Well then we are officially going to the vegan food fair, i say we meet up there at like 3:00?"

I nodded my head "3:00 sounds great. Saturday right?"

"Your right, see you Saturday mads"

"See ya" i said as i hung up the phone
throwing it and myself on my bed with a huff

"can't wait for Saturday" i mumbled totally enthusiastically
                                     ~
after two days of dreading this day, it came. And I was not excited about this date. Not the slightest bit

"You ready babe!" Travis called

I finished applying my mascara and smiled into the mirror "yeah coming down travy!!"

I put everything i would need into my purse and took a deep breath before turning of the lights and closing the door to my room

Travis took my hand as we met at the bottom of the steps, he then kissed it

"My princess looks gorgeous, as always"

I smiled at him. Normally i would blush and giggle at his compliments but i just couldn't this time, all of a sudden it didn't feel right to. So i smiled

"Thank you Prince Charming"

"Prince Charming" he grinned "i like that"
"Am i a prince Eric or more of a Flynn?"

I giggled "let's get going princy boy"
                                   ~
"Yo Charles how's it going man" Travis said giving Charles a man hug

"It's going great dude, i have the most amazing girl right here and i couldn't be happier" he grinned at Vanessa and then kissed her lips.

barf

Travis turned towards Vanessa
"Vanessa I've been meaning to apologize. Sorry for everything, for blowing up at you and saying all those things. I'm sorry. It was immature and rude of me to say what i said"

"It's ok Travis, i accept your apology"

He smiled "good. Now let's go get some food!"

Charles and Travis ran to the fried chicken booth, me and Vanessa walking behind.

"Hey, im glad you came"

I laughed sarcastically "did i have a choice?"

"Yes, yes you did. You could've lied and said Travis said no, or not even asked him at all. But you would never do that to me right?" She smirked that smirk that suddenly made my stomach feel strange

I couldn't speak, the only thing i could do was feel the odd tingly sensation coming from my stomach

"Never" i finally managed to get out

the brunet smiled at me and ran over to Charles and Travis, who already were eating tons of chicken and fries.

Travis held a chicken strip in the air "Hey baby you want some"

I could only giggle at his action. It was always funny when he spoke with his mouthful

"Sure baby"

Travis handed me a strip and i immediately ate it

"Wow this is good"

Vanessa piped up "i wanna try some, baby why didn't you offer me any?"

Charles frowned "sorry baby, here have some of mine"

He took a chicken tender out of his basket and fed it to her, then kissed her cheek

"Thank you"

He smiled "Anything for you babe"

And that's literally how every food stand we stopped at went. Travis would give me my food, a couple occasions he fed it to me a cutesy and shit. But every time Charles and Vanessa did the same thing, he would feed it to her and kiss her cheek.

And it made me mad, i felt all these feelings and i just wanted to scream. I couldn't help but think about how happy Toni and Cheryl are together. Toni is 100% Vanessa and i could say I'm 75% Cheryl. Would that mean that me and Vanessa would have a good and happy relationship? That's the only thought that raced through my mind all day. And i knew right then that i needed to talk to someone about it.

"I need to talk to Camila" i thought out loud

Travis leaned closer to me "What you say babe?"

I looked into his eyes "oh nothing baby keep eating"

A/N: next chapter is going to be fun so much fun to writeeee. Do you guys wanna here some of my ideas or should i just keep it a surprise? If you wanna here some of my ideas I'll do an A/N and talk about them.