Prologue (Always And Forever)

"Come on Scarlett your gonna miss your ceremony", yelled my sister Charlotte. So, today is my Coronation for my coming of age of my full powers of magic. Yes, I might be what everyone calls a witch. We call ourselves Supernaturals. My name is Scarlett Rivera and I'm 16, and my Birthday is today. I hate my Birthdays. Every time its my Birthday, something always tends to happen. Like someone ends up dying or I end up losing a friend. My life is crazy.

I walk up to the door and all of a sudden I feel a surge of power flowing through me. "Woah, what was that", it felt like I was coming alive for the first time.

"Its starting", my mom said. Everyone grabbed me and laid me down on the table.

"We call upon the Supernaturals to watch over Scarlett Anastasia Rivera. Protect her in her adulthood and serve her well bring her power as we are stronger than the our enemies from hell".

My mom started to chant as well as everyone else. I started to levitate off the table. It felt weird, like the table was flying with me but it wasn't.

Then, I started to glow a pinkish purple color(the true color of my powers) and a shock wave came over me again. Except this time I didn't feel any euphoria. The shock wave went all over my body and when it came to my head I dropped to the table and I stated to scream. My head started to hurt like something was trying to push out of it. So, I couldn't take it. I scream and a big shock wave push everyone back. I didn't know what was happening but all I could have remembered was that everyone is screaming and my mother's voice screaming for help. I turned my head and all I could see was black vapors moving like shadows. My mom was up against the wall. Everyone was gone and all I keep seeing was my mom on the wall with black vapors around her throat and mouth.

"MOOOOOMMMMMMMM", I screamed as loud as I could. I still couldn't get up. I felt like I being held down. "GET OFF ME", I screamed," GET OFF ME", I screamed again. Then a dark figure appeared and he pointed at my mom. She started to scream.

"LEAVE MY MOTHER ALONE", I tried to will a fire ball at the dark figure with my mind, but it came out weak and sputtered at the wall next to its face. The figure looked at me and i got a clear look at their face. It was a man with brown hair and light sea blue eyes. He looked at his mid-thirties. I didn't care becuase he turned back around and started to chant. My mother started to scream. The black vapor was still around my arm. So, I got every ounce of my power and screamed "I SAID GET, OFF, OF, ME, NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW", I let out a big wave of power. The vapor disappeared and so did the black figure man. "Mom", I saw her on the floor. I ran to her and put her head in my lap. "You did it. Im so proud of you. But he won't leave for long. When the time is right you will know what to do", she started to cough violently. I started to cry," Momma please don't leave me," I said. "Its okay sweaty. Just know that I will always be with you. When you need me I will always be by you and guide you", then she start to cough again. She looked at me and whispered," I goodbye my sweat. Tell your sister that I love her. And I love you with with all my heart", then she breathed in one long time and she was dead. I sat there with my hands on her head crying and trying to summon help. "HELP, SOMEONE HELP ME. I NEED HELP SOMEBODY HELP", I tried to scream as loud as I could. I lifted my mom head up and sat it down on thw ground softly. I got up and when i turned around my mom's body started to turn into white wisp of smoke and disappeared. "I love you mom, always and forever", i went and sat on the stairs and cried until i saw someone run up to me. "Are you okay.What happen", I looked up and saw a tall man looked at me helping me up. "What happened here and why are you by yourself", i was reluctent ro answer his question until I gave up and said," A fate worse than death"...............