Chapter 1

Louis alarm went off but he was already awake, he couldn't sleep most of the night. Kept thinking about school.
Louis was a good kid he would never hurt a fly , he does have one friend. Niall but he's not always around for him, he's more popular than Louis , but Niall does care for him a lot.

Louis brushed his small fingers through his light feathery hair. He got up and made his bed, he looked in the mirror seeing the old bruises from the week before. It pains him to look at himself and to see the state he is in every week. He winced touching the purple bruise under his rib. He shoved a yellow shirt on and black skinny jeans.   Louis walked to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and cleaned his face softly.

__

The small boy sat on the dining table opposite his mum eating breakfast , pancakes and bacon was his all time favourite for breakfast and his mum always made sure he has the best in life.

"Thanks mum this is delicious " Louis smiled sipping his orange juice.

"Anything for my baby " Louis mum smiled
"Hows school darling , you enjoying it ?"

Louis gulped  nearly choking on a piece of pancake "Yea.. It's going great.." Louis didn't want to upset his mum by telling her the truth.

He finished up his breakfast, his mum Jay was about to take his plate. "No no I got it mum , you made breakfast , let me clean up." Louis smiled kissing his mums cheek.

Jay beamed at the kindness of her son and let him take the plate.  Louis washed up and grabbed his bag for school. Before he left he kissed his mums cheek .

"Later mum , love you "
Jay smiled brightly "love you too Lou " she waved him good bye.

Louis made his way to the bus stop and looked at the houses in the street and a sold sign . There was a moving truck and a family making there way inside with boxes.  Louis shrugged and smiled and waited for the bus.

____

Hey guys so this is my new book, I deleted the last one it just wasn't going anywhere . Hope you love it !