Cover up

It was a few hours later and school had just let out, Momo had texted you saying she was on her way. You were currently sitting on the couch glancing around the room, you had told Momo to just let herself in when she got here.

   Not too long after you hear a knock and then the door start to open. Before you can turn to see Momo stepping through the door you feel a pair of arms around you but when you look over to see the owner of them you realize you cant 'oh! Its Toru!'. You then hear the voices of a few other classmates and turn to see them entering your place.

   Among them were Momo, Deku, Mina, Tenya, kirishimi, Denki, Tokoyomi and a bit suprisingly Todoroki and wait, is that Bakugo? You blink a couple times at the sight of the ash blonde boy but then turn your attention to Momo. "Sorry, they wanted to make sure you were okay as well, hope you dont mind" she says apologetically.

  You shake your head "Not at all" you say happily. Deku then walks over to you and starts talking "Uraraka had important training and Tsuyu had some family business to attend to but they both told me to tell you to get well soon" he says softly. "Ill have to tha-!" You cough a couple times before nausea hits you and you immediately stand up and bolt for the bathroom, coughing up everything you ate this morning.

  "God dammit.." you mumble as Todoroki was the first to follow you  to the bathroom, grabbing a cloth from the cabinet he wets it then uses his quirk to freeze it a bit and hands it to you. "Here wipe your face with this. It should help" he says calmly. You nod softly "T-thanks.." you say standing up.

   Wiping your face you walk out of the bathroom 'i gotta get this together before the day after tomorrow dammit.' you think to yourself. You then walk to the cabinet and take your 3 pm pill while everyone watches. Then you hear Kirishima start talking "man your place is so boring, did you hide everything before we got here?" He ask curiously.

  You tense up, thats exactly what Aizawa did, any sense that he lived here he hid, the place wasnt exactly festive before either but it did make it look like you just moved in."no i just.. moved in guys." You say softly. "Hey can i use your restroom?" Denki ask. "Yea of course" you say while walking to the couch.

  A few minutes later you hear denki walking back to the living room and what he says next causes you to freeze "why are there 2 toothbrushes in your bathroom? I thought you lived alone." He ask curiously. You frantically try to find an excuse. "Uh, uhm, well you see i-" Deku butts in "i stayed the night to help her study a few nights ago" he says quickly. Denki just nods and carries on. You look to Deku with a thankful expression.