Impatient

A few hours had passed after Toshinori had taken you home, he insisted on staying until Aizawa got back from the school building so he could explain the situation to him.

  Aizawa walked through the door and back to your room, knocking first "come-!" You cough mid-sentence. "Come in" you hear Toshinori say. Aizawa walks in and looks to both of you. "What are you doing here Toshinori?" He ask a bit annoyed. "(Y/N) had an asthma attack during training. " he says sheepishly.

   Aizawa looks to you "you shouldnt have overworked yourself..." he says in a worried tone, confusing Toshinori. "Im.. sorry.." you say tearing up a bit "I.. im not aloud to compete in the Tournament... recovery girls orders.. " you say sadly. "Dont worry about that.. just get better.." he says softly. Toshinori stands up handing Aizawa a pill bottle. "Two of these every 12 hours until the bottle is empty" Toshinori says as he leaves the room and then the house.

   Aizawa walks over to the bed and sits on the edge. "You shouldnt have over done it.. training can be a bad thing if you do it too much." You nod slightly. "Can i just... sleep.. the next pill is at 3 am.. just.. wake me up then.." you mumble. He nods softly before covering you with the blanket and ruffling your hair a bit "sleep well.." he says as he leaves the room.

   A while goes by before it turns to 3 am. Aizawa walks in the room and gently shakes you awake. "Hey wake up, time for your meds." He says in a caring tone. You slowly wake up and then sit up. He hands you a glass of water and the 2 pills. You take them, cringing at the taste. "Are you hungry?" He ask softly. You nod slightly. "Alright ill bring you something, ill be right back" he says as he leaves the room to get something for you to eat.

  After about 5 minutes he comes back with a bowl of chicken soup and, apple slices cut to look like rabbits? You giggle softly. He looks at you confused. "What are you my mom?" You say softly, picking up an apple slice. He smiles "no of course not, now hurry up and eat." He says as you take a bite of the apple.

  After you're done eating he takes your dishes to the kitchen then comes back, sitting on the bed. "You want me to stay in here tonight?" He ask a bit worried. You nod slightly and he obliges by crawling under the covers next to you, holding his arm up as an invitation for you to curl up next to him. You take the invitation and smile softly thinking to yourself 'I will compete in the Tournament no matter what'. You start to drift off into sleep after a while of listening to Aizawas heart beat and breathing.

  Aizawa held you close as you sleep, in fear of you having a nightmare or getting sick in the middle of the night. He definitely wouldnt be getting any sleep that night.