Monday

A couple days had passed since you started living with Aizawa. It was starting to get less awkward and more comfortable. There were a couple close calls when you were changing though. Sighing you slipped off your shirt, leaving your bare chest exposed, the only thing covering your bottoms were black panties as you fumbled with your dress shirt for school.

  Aizawa, being tired as ever mindlessly walks in on you changing to grab another jumpsuit to change into only to stop in his tracks when he sees you, a bright red blush adorning his cheeks. You squeak, turning bright red and grab the blanket from the bed and cover yourself. "I-im sorry" is all he manages to let out. "Get out!" You rush over and push him out the room as fast as possible. Slamming the door.  You quickly get changed. 'Holy shit he practically saw me naked' is all you thought as you rushed out of the apartment towards the school.

  Once you were at school you ran into Izuku. "Hey can we talk?" You asked him. "Of course" is all he said as he followed you to the roof. Once there you both sat down. "De-" you cough. "Izuku, have you ever had a crush on someone before?" You ask quietly. He looks at you a bit confused. "I mean yeah, haven't we all (Y/N)?". You sigh. "Thats not what I mean, i mean like, the head over heels, cherry blossoms in the air, heart stopping kind of thing." He looks to you then to the sky.  "Not yet but if you have something on your mind i wont mind listening." He says calmly. "Well..." you try to speak, not knowing where to start. Izuku notices this and speaks up "why dont you tell me about your crush, you dont have to say who it is but what are they like?" You look to Izuku thankfully.

  "Well.. he's got a powerful quirk if used right, hes strong, reliable, funny in his own sense and smart, oh and messy hair." You leave out how he can sometimes be an asshole. Izuku sighs "He seems like a wonderful guy (Y/N)." You make a big gesture with your hands "He is! But theres a problem.." Izuku forms a look of curiosity "What is it?" He ask thoughtfully. "Dont tell anyone.. but we live together.." you say sadly. "How is that a bad thing?" He ask confused. "He... saw me completely topless this morning.." you say softly "it was so embarrassing.. that i just.. ran out without accepting his apology" you look to Izuku.

  "Well.. does he go to this school? I can help you talk to him (Y/N)". Your face immediately heats up "N-n-no! I mean! He does... but i cant tell you who he is! I.." you look down and sigh "unless you can keep the biggest secret of your life". You say sternly. Izuku nods "I wont tell a soul" he says with complete honesty. You glance around and look off to the side as you say your next line "It's.... Mr. Aizawa.." you say barely audible.

  You look to Izuku to gauge his reaction. He looks a bit shocked but then sighs. "No wonder you were so adamant about keeping it secret.." you nod softly. "He can never know..." you look down. "Why are you living together?" Izuku ask after a brief pause. "I ended up homeless and he found me.." you say, tears welling up in your eyes "what do i do Izuku..?" You ask him as if he'd have an answer. "Well.. you could tell him?" He offers up. You blink.

"What?"

   You swear you misheard him. Now way were you gonna- "you could tell him. If he was nice enough to let you live with him theres no way he wouldnt understand." You sigh. "Im scared of rejection... " you admit. "Well if you ever need to feel pumped up for something.." he stands up fist clenched, smiling ear to ear. "You can always speak to All Might!" You laugh. Of course, why didnt you think of that? All Might was always gonna be there for his students.

  You stand up. "Alright! Im gonna go talk to Tosh- All Might!" You say running to the door and towards All Mights office. Busting in you fling yourself into the nearest chair, ending up knocking it over with you in it. "TOSHI I NEED TO SPEAK WI-AHH!" you scramble to get up, picking the chair back up and sitting in it properly. Toshinori looks at you quizzically "Yes (Y/N)?" He says a bit confused. "I need to confess to my crush how do i do that?" You ask in a rushed tone. "Well.." he looks caught off gaurd. "Depends on the type of person he is i guess" he looks to you. You look away flustered. "Brave, handsome and always tired." You say before slapping a hand over your mouth at the last one.

  Toshinoris' eyes widen.