Roomates

"You can stay here" you didnt expect the words to leave your teachers mouth. "W-what? Isnt that illegal?" You ask concerned. "Only if they find out, the most that will happen is I lose my job and maybe my liscence. " he says all too calmly. You blink. "That wouldnt be good at all!" You exclaim. "Then don't let anyone know" he says. You sigh knowing he wont take no for an answer. "Fine, but you sleep in the bed. " you look to him. He frowns "im rarely here, you take it." You go back and forth about this and other things before deciding on you getting the bed only if he lets you buy all the groceries with your income.

  You agreed on most terms and conditions he had, which were few. The place was basically yours. He had told you to go to bed and so you did.

You woke up screaming and drenched in sweat, tears streaming down your face. Aizawa rushed into the room and immediately understood, you were having night terrors from 7 years ago. You look to the clock as Aizawa walked out. 5am. An hour earlier than when you normally got up, luckily it was a saturday.

   You heard water running, the shower? Aizawa appeared back in the room again. His warm arms hot against your icecold body as he lifted you and carried you to the bathroom. "Get undressed and get in" he said as he left the bathroom. You did as told and stood in the hot water for about an hour before Aizawa knocked on the door and entered with a fresh change of clothes and a towel. After he left you got out and dried off, changing into the baggy black T-shirt and black sweatpants. No underwear, great.

  You walk out to see Aizawa setting the table with cereal. Nothing fancy but still the gesture stuck. "Why are you being so nice?" You ask before you realize the words actually left your mouth. You cover your mouth and look to him. He sighs "because i cant stand seeing my students in pain" he says. You smile slightly. "Thank you" is all that leaves your lips before you sit and start eating.

   After you finished eating Aizawa had left for some hero work. 'Does that man ever sleep for real?' You ask yourself and you look at the state of the apartment. Trashed. Messy. You decide to spend the whole day cleaning the apartment, piled up dishes, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, both his and your laundry, wiping down tables. Organizing cords. You were stuck until Aizawa got back. Seeing as how you dont have a key.

  Around 8pm that night Aizawa came back, with take out no less. You watched as he entered the kitchen while you sat at the table polishing the utensils out of boredum. "Do you not have a phone?" He ask as he looks around the spotless apartment in awe. "Nope" you say as you finish the last utensil. He offhandedly mentions that he will get you one and you try to refuse but hes already pulling out plates for the take out. You sigh and decide to go along with it for tonight.