Sneaking

It's been a few days since you left your apartment, not wanting to be there any time close to eviction day. Youve been camping out in the school, taking various naps and borrowing the shower in the girls locker room. Today you snuck into your class an hour early to nap at your desk.

   "Oi, wake up before class starts (L/N)" the husky voice attempts to wake you. You mumble in your sleep, "5 more minutes" thats when you feel your body hit the floor. Your eyes shoot open, about to use your quirk to protect yourself. But Aizawa was already using his own. You sigh. "Sorry.." you apologize. "Half an hour till students arrive, why are you here?" He ask calmly. "Oh, i couldnt sleep last night.." it wasnt entirely a lie. He sighs and pulls out a bottle of melatonin and hands it to you. "These used to help me, you can sleep in recovery girls office today. Class is just normal today. You can catch up later" he says. "O-ok" you get up to walk to recovery girls office. "Thank you" you say as you walk out.

  It was only when you woke up to the end of day bell did you get up. You quietly made it to the girls locker room to shower and then you hung out in there until about 5 pm. Walking out of the locker room you made your way to your homeroom to do your honework. Only to walk in and see Aizawa grading papers. You try to turn around before he notices but its already too late. "Why are you at the school this late?" He ask annoyed. "Oh uhm. I forgot uhm, to ask you for todays work" you lie. "You dont have to do it" he says while grading, a wierd sight honestly. You grab the edge of your skirt. 'Looks like I'm sleeping outside tonight' you think as you walk out quickly and to the back of the building.

   You were in the middle of a nap when it started to downpour around 11pm. Waking up you sigh, knowing you're gonna be soaked and everything in your bag will be too. You stand up and decide to go for a walk. Eventually you find yourself getting lightheaded, lack of sustenance, you pass out in some garbage in an alleyway.

   You wake up to find yourself in a black mens jumpsuit and in a bed, you look around and see a clock reading 2 am. You stand up cautiously, unsure of where you are until you walk out of the room into the living room to see a familiar yellow Caterpillar on the couch. Your face contorts to one of confusion. Why were you at your teachers place? And wait- your face heats up. Your not in your school uniform and you were in his bed.

  He wriggles out of the sleeping bag to turn and look at you. "Good, you're awake, you have some explaining to do" he says a bit too calmly. You look down at yourself and then back to your teacher, face flushed. He connects the dots. "You were laying in garbage i had no other choice." He says with a light hint of pink, barely noticeable on his cheeks.

  You sigh and explain everything that happened the past couple weeks. How you lost your place. How youve been camping out in the school. The fact you're embarrased that your older than the other kids by a few years. Damn near everything. You leave out the fact you may or may not have a crush on your handsome teacher though.