nine | narration

"wow, those are a lot of fan mails, hyuck." jeno laughed as soon as he saw jisung and donghyuck entering their dorm.

donghyuck rolled his eyes, "it's not only for me, jeno. some are yours."

"me?" jeno asked, while pointing himself. "i have fan mails too?"

"well duh, what's the purpose of having over three hundred thousand followers?" donghyuck rolled his eyes.

"what a total dumbass, hyuck just said it, right?" renjun rolled his eyes. "why don't you just help them, jeno?" He asked.

"oh right..." all of them helped jisung and donghyuck place all the fan mails on the floor. they even moved the center table so that there would be enough space for them to sit on.

"this is for jeno..." hyuck said, while reading the name. "renjun..." he handed renjun's. "jaemin's..." he then handed Jaemin's package to him. "chenle's... jisung's... oh, there's mine."

donghyuck sat on the couch as he carefully opened his package. it was a medium-sized box, full of neo's—mark's group merchandise.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK AAAAAAAAAAA GOOD LORD!" he screamed upon seeing mark's face on a fan.

the rest of the guys turned their heads towards donghyuck, who looks like he was about to cry.

"what happened, hyuck?" they stood up to see the box and their eyes widened.

"woah, that's awesome!" there were albums, straps, heck, even neo's lightstick was there.

he laughed bitterly, "i have their lightstick but i can't even go to the concert tomorrow night." he sighed. "i'll just go and fix my merch area." he stood up, bringing the box with him.

in his room were a lot of neo's merch. if someone would enter it, you could clearly say that the person who owns the room is indeed a die hard fan.

he gently placed the albums on the shelf, deciding to open it later. he placed the lightstick on his bed and he was confused when an envelope fell. he didn't saw it earlier.

"what's this?" he asked while scanning the brown envelope that was even wrapped with fake flowers.

he pulled the string and was shocked when he saw a ticket to neo's concert. it wasn't any ticket. it was a front row ticket— the most expensive one. the ticket that his friends own.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" he jumped up and down and rushed downstairs. "WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK I'M GONNA GO TO NEO'S CONCERT TOMORROW OH MY GOD!!" he said, while tears were streaming down his face.

his friends stood up and approached him to see the paper he was holding. it was indeed, a concert ticket.

"oh my god hyuck, i'm so happy for you!" jaemin hugged donghyuck who was wiping his tears away.

"that fan who sent you these is goddamn rich." renjun said, looking at donghyuck who was still crying. "why are you still crying, hyuck? shouldn't you be happy?"

"i am happy... that's why I'm crying..." he sniffed while smiling. "hold up, i'm gonna thank that someone who sent me these."

"who did sent these to you?" jisung asked.

donghyuck shrugged, "i'll look upstairs... at the box..."

he rushed upstairs and looked at the envelope. there was a note.

hope this little gift make you happy. smile, okay, donghyuck? see you on neo's concert!
mark (@marksleeee)

"mark...."

--------
i'm getting tickets to see nct dream on wednesday, i've never been so nervous