Privacy

Heather Morris. Her heart was racing when she heard her name being called backstage. It was time for her and Alan to perform their toxic tango. Sure dancing wasn't hard for her; she breathed dancing and could probably do the dance tonight with her eyes closed. What scared her was that her wife came to see her perform tonight. Almost all the blogs and news outlets had been ranting and raving about Naya Rivera-Morris coming to cheer her wife on and they all knew she'd be sitting front row. Naya had just finished her third studio album and touring had ended three days ago. Fans everywhere believed that Naya would probably never make an appearance on the famous amateur dance show. But, all of that changed when Naya took to twitter and said, "Can't wait to see my dancing queen on DWTS. How could I miss her do Toxic?"

The world's heart nearly stopped when they saw the tweet. One of America's most powerful couples, deemed this title in the 2017 addition of People's Magazine, had yet again stopped the world. The vivacious couple took the entertainment business by storm back in 2009 when they played each other's love interest on Glee. The entire time they were on the show and whenever they did interviews, they were always asked if they were dating. After season 5 of the show, the couple came out in a very revealing way. The two woman were seen having a full blown make out session at a night club and lets just say, their hands were very much roaming in some promiscuous places.

It's time, Heather. She closed her eyes and breathed. She took a quick peak from behind the curtain and her eyes immediately landed on her wife. Her heart rushed and an overwhelming feeling came over her body. Heather couldn't have been more excited to see her; they had been on different schedules because of the show and Naya's tour but now she had her wife all to herself. When they got home, no matter how tired she probably would be from dancing, Heather would make it her duty to make love to her woman.

The tall blonde walked out on stage and the two dancers got into positions. Before the music started, Heather looked up once again at her beautiful wife. Naya knew Heather was looking at her as well so she blew her a quick kiss. And with that the music started and Heather was dancing. Naya looked in amazement at her wife tearing up the floor with her very sexy tango moves. Anytime she watched her wife dance, it seemed like it was the first time.

Something about the way the blonde moved just made her feel new again; the way she just flowed into it. At the end of the dance, Naya stood up and clapped for her wife. She practically had the entire crowd screaming and chanting for Heather. Naya smiled as she heard everything the judges had to say about Heather. She was so proud of her and the brunette had plans for her wife; she would show her how proud she was.

After the show was over, they had a few interviews to do at the red carpet. It was no shock to the public how much sensuality and sexual tension the couple oozed. During most of the interviews that night, the two woman couldn't keep their hands off each other. In fact, they left in the middle of one of the interviews and told the reporter, "Honestly, we're about to go home and have sex! We've missed each other." The interviewer was in shook because of how blunt the two woman were with him. He couldn't help but laugh because he knew his boss would just eat this up. A lot of people interviewed the women that night but that particular reporter had the story of a lifetime.

As the two woman escaped the press junket, they hurriedly got themselves in their car which was parked around the back of the studio. If their driver had come around the front they would have never made it home in time. As the driver pulled out of the studio lot and headed to their beautiful Hollywood home, the two women were practically getting naked in the back seat. Naya had been straddling Heather; they kissed each other roughly and passionately. Their lipstick was everywhere on both the women's faces but they didn't care. All that mattered was that they could finally touch each other. Heather held Naya's back and the brunette held on to the back of Heather's neck. The blonde slid her tongue in the other woman's mouth and Naya willfully let her dominate.