Hot

I woke up from a burning sensation. My veins felt like they were on fire. I quickly sat up and looked around the room, realizing I was alone. Where was Elijah?

A pain shot up from my stomach and I let out a muffled scream. What was going on? I tried to stand to find a light. I got half way around the room before the door flew open and Elijah rushed in with blood bags.

"You're hungry, Ammie", he frantically said. He sat on the floor and jerked me into his lap. I let out another scream in pain. I couldn't even process how fast he'd opened the bag before he grabbed my chin and forced it in my mouth. A few agonizing minutes went by before I started to feel normal again.

I closed my eyes and exhaled. I could feel the blood dripping all over my clothes but I didn't care. Normal- I felt normal again.

I tilted my head down and looked at Elijah. I was straddling his lap and his big blue eyes looked so worried about me. I don't know what took over,but I fisted my hand into his hair and smashed our lips together. My fangs were elongated and cut his lip but instead of pulling away he groaned into the kiss.

My head was jerked back by his hand and I felt his teeth bite into my neck. Oh God, I thought. This was heaven.

My hips started grinding on his lap and I could feel his cock swell for me. I rode him fast, like I was in heat. I could almost cum just from humping him. Elijah's hands moved from my hair to my shirt where he pulled the material clear off my body. My breasts sprang free and he had them in his mouth the very next second.

"Elijah", I moaned. This sent him into his own frenzy. He began pumping his hips into mine, his dick rubbing my clit even through our clothes. I couldn't stop the noises coming from my mouth.

"Please fuck me!" I begged. My head felt dizzy. I couldn't think of anything but him inside of me.

Elijah pushes me onto my stomach and flung my pants off of my body. I laid there, completely naked, and ready to take him. He pulled me onto my knees and held my face onto the floor. His hand connected with my pussy first and I felt his mouth follow. My eyes rolled into the back of my head.

"You smell so good baby", he groaned. I whimpered in response.

"Please Eli, make me feel better"!

I could feel his smirk against my lips before his tongue attacked my clit. My hips rocked into his face. I tried to meet his fast pace but he was a man on a mission. I felt my orgasm building up.

I turned my head to the side and sucked his fingers into my mouth. I heard him moan behind me and my Juices started dripping down my leg.

I felt the head of his cock line up against my opening and I spread of legs as far apart as I could. Right before he pushed into me there was a rapid pounding of a fist on our door. We whipped our heads in that direction.

"Elijah, come quick! There are soldiers tracking us!"