Temptation is Killing Me (Beyoncé & Kelly) Part 11

Start from the beginning

"Explain this then," she said, touching my hickey, which had been concealed by makeup earlier in the day. I set my jaw and ignored her.

"Please tell me you didn't have sex," Solange said, keeping her voice low.

I closed my eyes and laid back, adjusting myself to get comfortable again. Solange was really ruining the mood.

"Beyoncé," she urged.

"What?" I snapped.

"Did you fuck?" she repeated, impatiently.

"Why, Solange?" I demanded, taking off my sunglasses.

She stared at me. "You did. You did."

"I can't even get some peace!" I exclaimed, standing up and storming towards the back door. My eyes watered as I thought back to the event of last night.

Flashback

Alicia raised a brow and laughed some before looking at me again. "Word? Bey, you cool?" she asked and then mouthed, "Kelly."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm cool," I asserted to her and met eyes again with Kerry, smiling at her.

"Okay then," Alicia said and backed away.

Kerry laughed. She had this boisterous laugh. "Alicia so goofy...anyway, I hope I'm not making you uncomfortable, Beyoncé."

"No, not at all. Do you want to dance?"

"I'd like that a lot."

We grinded to a mashup of reggaeton songs. It was getting hot indeed. Kerry apparently wasn't just a talented actress but a talented dancer. She possessed so much rhythm in how she twirled and jerked her hips. I mainly stood behind her and let her do her thing, occasionally rubbing her thigh and stomach.

"Now I want you to dance for me," she said, pulling away and taking my hand towards a desolate corner in our closed off section.

"What?" I laughed, feeling silly (aka tipsy).

"Come on pretty girl," she encouraged, beckoning me. "Show me those moves."

Pony by Ginuwine had just started and I couldn't help but drop it low; that song was a jam.

"Yes!" Kerry cheered. But she soon got quiet. Her hooded eyes doing the talking for her as she enjoyed the sight of me rolling my body.

Just to tease her even more, I approached her. She nuzzled my cleavage, making me laugh and rub her straightened hair.

"You are delicious," she said, squeezing my hips.

I was so turned on at this point.

"Let's get out of here. I want to see just how delicious you are," she proposed.

I cupped her cheek. "I can't."

"Why can't you? It will be between us."

"I don't do this," I told her, which was true.

"You won't let me take care of you?" she smirked as though she was aware of my arousal.

"So you let her eat and hit, got it," Kelly said, tears cascading down her face.

"I was tipsy and horny, it didn't mean anything to me," I tried to reassure her.

After my intense moment with Solange, I decided to tell Kelly what went down, which resulted in us both crying.

"One thing just led to another," I wept.

"I just...damn....did you think I fucked Brandon?"

"No, but none of this was supposed to happen..."

"And you do it with the bitch who is in my new favorite movie...well not no more, fuck that movie. I am beating her ass!"

It took me a second to realize Kelly was serious. She grabbed my phone.

"What's her number?" she demanded.

"I erased her from my phone."

"I'll still find her. She better hope I don't," Kelly snarled.

"Kelly, no, it's my fault..." I croaked.

"We are done. It's over. That's it."

"Kelly, no!" I protested, feeling my heart die all over again. I grabbed her and she yanked me off. "I will do anything."

"You already did a lot. I deserve better. I should have fucked Brandon."

"Do not say that," I warned.

"Or what, hmm? No, Beyoncé, fuck you! I've put up with too much and you are hypocritical as fuck. I can't stand you and don't want to see you or be around you. The only reason I am not quitting is because of our fans so you better be thanking them." She opened the door and slammed it behind her.