Updating Schedule Information and Other Stuff

ATTENTION: PLEASE READ!

Hello, my lovely readers! 

I justed wanted to inform all of you on my updating schedule. Starting by either this week or next week, I will be trying to update every other Friday or Saturday in the evening. The reason for it being every other week is because I will be updating my other story, "Young Avengers," after I write a chapter for this book. 

(Please check out my Young Avengers story. I've been working incredibly hard on it and I would love to see a lot more reads, votes, and comments.) 

I will try to keep this schedule as best as I can, but I am a busy person and I have a job. If I don't update on either of these two days, I will try to post the new chapter sometime on Sunday. Please be patient with me. 

And a different note, let's talk about mini things that will happen in Hidden. 

Hidden will not just be a Captain Rex love story. There will be two other love stories that will be happening as well. They won't be focused on as much as Rex and Luna's relationship, but they will be there. 

Also, I'm not just having Rex and Luna being the only POVs in Hidden. You will have Allura and (probably) Helena be POV characters as well. 

Before you read the next chapter, please, please, PLEASE, leave a comment and vote! It lets me know that you guys are enjoying this story and gets me motivated to update faster. I understand if you are a shy person and don't like to comment, but please at least vote. It means a lot to me. 

TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN VOTING AND COMMENTING: THANK YOU!!! YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES MAKE ME SO HAPPY! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE IN THE FUTURE!

- All_Things_Marvel