"umm, how are we not supposed to trip, especially my clumsy state?" I point out my belly and how I can't trip on anything.

"Joey that was a stupid idea. She's pregnant for crying out loud." Kate scolds him, slapping his arm, causing Mr baby to laugh.

We eventually worked it out. Jack and I were up the stairs, Jonah behind me, then Daniel, Zach and Corbyn following to form a conga line. I put my hands on Jacks shoulders, the other boys doing the same to the person in front of them except Jonah out his hands on my hips. We got directed around all the rooms and the back yard. (I'm way to lazy to put in a heap of links so use your imagination please.) I got to hold Mr Baby before they left as well.

*Present*

It's been ages since then. I'm in the last trimester, 8 and a half months. This means little missy can come any minute now. Jonah and I have thought about names and have a few in mind but I really just want to see her before any decisions are made.

Jonah and I have stayed home for the past two weeks because the last check up I went to the doctor said she could come any time. So me being the over prepared person I am already have a bag packed for when I go into labor and have to go to hospital. The boys have brought us food along with the girls who are all at their house for when the baby is born. As soon as I told them all what the doctor said, they come down so they can see her right after she is born. 

At the moment, I am sitting on the lounge, drinking a smoothie Jonah made me. We are watching god knows what on the Tv but I told Jo I was feeling a bit uneasy so he made me a smoothie and give me a foot massage. He has been such a big help throughout everything and I am so thankful I have him here by my side. James and the twins are supposed to be coming over soon so I can catch up with them before I go into baby fever and not leave her side. I just had a shirt over my underwear because this is what I went to bed in and I woke up with the uneasy feeling. It felt like she wasn't sitting in the right spot.

"I'll get the door." Jonah says, snapping me out of my train of thought, not realising it had rung. He kisses my check as I smile and thank him.

"Sister, I've got a surprise for you." James yells out, running into the Living room with a bag in his arm.

"Oh no, what have you done?" I ask, moving my legs up so they cross

"Oh no, what have you done?" I ask, moving my legs up so they cross. James slides down in front of me, the bag hidden behind him. The twins enter the room, followed by Jonah. Jonah sits next to me, Ethan next to him and Grayson beside James.

"We can't hug you because James won't let us." Ethan says, bringing me out of part of the confusion I'm in. I point to the camera Grayson is holding, looking at them still confused. "Oh James wants to film it for his channel."

"Right, now I'm very concerned and confused." I announce, leaning back into Jonah. "I also have a very limited amount of clothes on."

"It's fine now," James states, swinging the bag in front of him. "I got you guys some gifts as well as little missy in there."