Part 15

Steve couldn't stay away from her anymore. He drink and drink all night until he almost passed out. He missed her so bad. His plan to propose her failed only beacuse he didn't have the courage to say what he feels and now she gave up on them.

Natasha's pov.

It was past three in the morning. Steve didn't came home that night. He's probably at the beach. I entered in easy slumber when loud knocks woke me up in shock.

I calmly went to the door and opened it silently. Than I stopped, Steve was standing there, he seemed tired, his eyes red and I could tell he wasn't sober. I convinced myself to act like nothing wrong ever happened until we both forgot that it did.

I blinked few times so I can see him clearly. He didn't move, he only looked directly at my eyes without a single blink. I stayed like that some time, yet he did not step inside. That confused me.

N: Steve..? I opened the door wider and gestured for him to come in. He didn't do anything.

I waited on him to come in with lowered head, he didn't say a word. Finaly he breathed out and passed next to me.

I closed the door slowly and the moment I turned to go back I felt my body pushed on the door and his lips pressing mine. I was shocked, I couldn't move, I didn't want to move. He didn't stop for a second.

He started ravishing my mouth like a hungry lion and I let him. His hands went from my heck to my hips when I crossed my legs around him. His arms held me tight, we kissed rough. His lips felt so familiar again, he bit my lower lip, he played in my mouth without stopping, like he needs me to breathe.

His hands were stroking my skin under the nightie. His movements made me week, I could only moan at his touch. His hands were on my breasts now.

Than his lips left mine and he started sucking on my neck. I couldn't help but let out loud moans. We pulled back for a moment to take off his shirt. He tore my nightie without making huge effort and throw it away leaving me in underwear only. He pulled back for a second and looked me in the eyes whispering "I love you". Than he came closer until the distance between us was unnoticeable than he lifted me up and laid me on the bed where we continued. My head hit the pillow and I pulled down my panties. I unzipped his pants and he continued taking off his clothes.

Now we were completly naked in my bed, making love like wild animals. He didn't warn me, in few seconds he spread my legs and started moving in and out quickly. I screamed from pain and than from pleasure. He was fully inside me and it felt so satisfying. It took some time till he found the rhythm he will go on with. His hans around my waist, holding me tight while he was sucking on my neck. I was gasping with every move that his body made and moaned on every single kiss that I felt.

---

Steve and Natasha didn't notice how they fall asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning Steve woke up as sunlight hit his eyes and he was stunned at the view. Natasha's head was on his chest, her arms wrapped around his chest. Her smell mesmerized him. This moment felt like heaven and just then he heard Rose's soft cries coming from her room.

He silently got up and covered Natasha before he left. Next he went to Rose's room, took her in his arms and she instantly stopped crying. Steve kissed her on the forehead for good morning and after that the two of them went in the kitchen. Steve made a breakfast while Rose played with her dolls.

---

N: Steve?

Steve heard Natasha's voice calling him just when the breakfast was done. He left Rose with the babysitter before he left with the plate to Natasha's room.

N: I thought you were gone...

She said as she saw him entering, but than she stopped talking when she noticed that he brought her breakfast in bed. She was beyond surprised. Light smile grow on her face and she sit up when Steve put the plate on the bed.

S: Good morning.

He said with such lovely tone and she looked at him with eyes full of love.

N: Good morning. I'm just.. I don't know what to say... This is dream come true.

She put her messy hair behind her ears and was about to start eating.

S: Nat... would you like to continue living your life me? We deserve to become a real family.

Steve said and pulled the ring out of his pocket. Natasha didn't react at first cause her mind still couldn't believe that what she waited for so long came true.

N: Yes.

She said and she breathed out heavily.

N: I would love to spend my life with you and our daughter. Every second of it.

Natasha cupped Steve's face and give him a small peck on the lips. Than he put the ring on her hand.

S: I promise I will make you the happiest woman alive.

N: I know you will. I trust you Steve and I know I will make you smile and laugh every day of your life.

S: Just... Promise me you will never... ever take it off.

N: I promise.

S: I didn't know that not saying those three words could hurt us like this... Beacuse Natasha Romanoff... I love you.

N: I love you Steven Grant Rogers.

---
Natasha and Steve got married three weeks later with all of their friends on the grandiose wedding Tony arranged. Natasha gave birth to a boy two years after they got married and they are still living happily ever after on the island.

~~~
THE END

---
So this is the end. I hope you enjoyed this story. Please do give your reviews.

[ Also I will publish the description of the new story as soon as I can and believe me it's nothing you've ever read before. ]