Part 8

Steve's pov.

The doctors had to keep an eye on both of them for few days and all that time I was around Natasha and Rose. My life changed from the moment I held her and I understood how much I love her. While Natasha was in the hospital bad we kind of get distant, but only beacuse she was too tired or she had to feed Rose. Also through these days I gathered the courage to ask her about my last dreams even though I would be embarrassed. Truly I didn't know what they are. I didn't hope that what I dreamt was between me and her. I knew that it's impossible, but I needed to know if those dreams or memories happened with someone else or are somehow connected to my past. Deep down I wished that those are my memories, but I felt like that it's impossible.

Anyway, now Natasha was ready to come home after the doctors checked her. Rose was peacefully sleeping in her arms. I followed her and when we entered the room big suprise was in front of us.

Tony was holding cake in his hands, wild grin grow on his face as confetti exploded in the air. Presents in huge boxes were next to Rose's bed, which Tony bought and of course it looked like a space ship. Natasha's bed was decorated beautifully, balloons were all around the room and above the bad with huge letters was written:

" Welcome to our newest superhero ".

Natasha was starring in awe, she looked all around the room in amazement. Then her eyes stopped when she saw Tony and she didn't know what to do.

T: "Agent Romanoff, did you miss me?"

Natasha smiled at that, her steps went towards Tony and he left the cake on the bedside table. He spred his arms and they hugged.

N: I missed you Tony. Natasha said before she burst into tears.

T: So did I Nat. Now lemme see my little princess. Tony back-tapped her.

N: How did you find out?

T: Few days ago I called T'Challa and he accidentally invited me here to meet your newborn. Anyway give me my little nephew...

N: Do you know how to hold...

T: Honey, have you met me? I'm Tony Stark. I took classes, I came prepared here don't worry. Natasha shocked her head in suprise.

N: Hah, okay. Than she carefully handed him Rose and Tony kissed her forehead softly.

T: Wait..What the...What happened to your hair? Don't get me wrong you still look...great. He took a step back and his eyes scanned me from bottom to top.

N: I had to change my look, those red locks were too visible.

Rose was very quiet in Tony's hands.

T: I'm proud of you Nat. You deserve this.
Tony said like a older brother.

N: Thanks Tony, It's good to have you back.

T: Yeah...Time passed. Look at you, you are a mother now.

N: Yeah, I'm the mother of this cute little being.

And during this reunion was happening I stand by the door and only watched it.

T: Ohh she's so tiny. The teddy bear I bought her is bigger. What's her name?

Natasha's pov.

N: Rose. I said and than I remembered that Steve is still standing behind us.

T: Oh my god Natasha she's so beautiful, and I couldn't have thought of a better name. Also I have to tell you something els...

N: Actually Steve named her. I said and Tony's face went white. I turned to Steve who was standing by the door.