Part 2

Natasha's pov.

Okoye and the others returned just few hours after I woke up. I heard some people talking about their arrival, the same second I jumped out of my bed and went to find her.

I was running like crazy, I almost tripped and fall one time, just then I found her walking in the same direction as I. Instantly I grabbed her arm and pushed her in the closest room.

N: Okoye he is awake! I took a breathe and kept talking. He doesn't remember me!

I started crying in her embrace. It was getting hard to talk as my heartbeat raced only by thinking on him and I couldn't stop sobbing.

O: It's okay Nat. I know. She tapped my back, then hugged me even tighter and I could feel a bit better. I needed to open my heart to her. I had to tell everything to someone, to her. Since she is the only one that I talk to.

N: Okoye, is this the end? I'm helpless.

We set on the sofa and I started telling her everything as she hold my hands.

O: Don't be... You have me. We'll figure this out.

N: Okoye, I'm carrying his children and he can't even remember me. My cheeks were wet and my view was blurry. I whipped my tears to see her clearly.

O: Then you won't give up Natasha. He fall in love with you once, he will again. I'm sure he will...Give him the time he needs.

She gave me an assuring look, but my desperation was bigger when I faced the fact that I can't even tell him about his child. I started panicking and as I begin to talk and the things that came out of my mouth were just worse and worse.

N: I want to let him know the truth.
To say out loud "You are the father to my child, you are the love of my life!" But what will I do if I got no response. What if he says "No". I don't have much time. What happens when my belly starts growing. What will I him when he asks who the father is. How could he love his child, when he doesn't love me. It already hurts so much to be his friend.

O: Calm down Nat..For the baby. Just stop stressing yourself.

N: I can't control myself when I'm with him. I cry even when I think of looking at him!

There followed some moments of silence, but what she spoke up next was out of my plan and I didn't think of it for a second.

O: Have you ever thought about telling him the truth? One day you'll have to.

N: No.. not now. Not soon... He won't accept me. It's too soon. We are not even close enough to that moment when he'll find out. And till then...And now.. Now I suppose to go and tell him lies beacuse he won't believe me! I won't believe me! He doesn't even know me. We are half-friends, half-strangers.

I was so desperate, I wanned us again so bad.

O: Then...Why don't you begin again. There's time for you to tell him everything.

N: Ohh, Okoye I'm so lost. I don't know what to tell him and he's expecting me.

I looked down, to my mind come one bright idea.

N: I can tell him everything with Barnes. Can he come with me?

My eyes brightened up, but as I awaited her answer she moved her head in negative and the expression on her face showed anger, but kind of sad anger.

O: Nat...That isn't possible.

N: Why..? Steve remembers him.. It will help Okoye, please. It's harmless.. please.

O: Nat.. Barnes is dead. Her dead serious voice cut me off.

N: What, how? I was confusingly looking at her. I was terrified to see will Steve accepted that he lost his friend, again.

O: We were on a mission and he wanted to come. Some Wakandan traitors wanted to take the vibranium out of Wakanda and sell it. He got shot.. a few times, but the bullet in the aorta killed him. We couldn't save him. I'm sorry Nat.

My hope was lost once again. And now the things were getting worse by every second passed. I didn't know how would I tell this to Steve.

I hugged Okoye, wiping my tears. Than I left my room and headed to Steve's. Before I knocked on the door I put fake polite smile on.

---
I know that is a shot update after long time and I know that there is no romanogers in this chapter, but I just come back from my summer holiday and I promise to update more often. The next chapter will be published in less than a day. Do give your reviews.