"No one could ever replace you, Connie," I say truthfully. I've been lying so much recently that it's nice, to tell the truth. Connie smiles and pulls me into another hug. Guy lets go of the little boy's hand to hug me.

"Hey there Germaine, long time no see," I say laughing as he pulls away.

"Long time no see Williams," He says. I smile brightly at him before turning my attention to the adorable little boy standing next to me.

"Who's this little guy?" I asked smiling as I bend down in front of him. He had Guy's bright blonde hair and Connie's bright brown eyes.

"This is Parker, our son," Connie says as Guy puts an arm around her shoulder. Can't believe that Luis wouldn't tell me that Connie and Guy had a son. Before I can even introduce myself, Parker lounges on me and gives me a huge hug. I couldn't help but laugh at the cute gesture.

"Mommy told me about you," Parker says as he backs away from our hug.

"Oh, she did?" I ask sarcastically as I look up at Connie. She didn't even say anything but I could tell by her smile how genuinely happy she was.

"Come sit," Luis' voice interrupts. I smile at him but he turns around and sits down. Ouch.

"Oh, Jae!" Connie says. "Next week I'm doing a show in New York if you're interested. You don't necessarily have to model but I'd love if you came with us."

"I would love to go!" I say happily. "I've never been there before."

"New York is absolutely amazing. I know you'll love it," Grayson says. Luis was staring at us angrily and I couldn't understand why.

{}{}{}

"Hey Luis, can we talk?" I ask as I knock on his bedroom door, peaking in just the slightest bit. He was laying in bed in nothing but shorts scrolling through his phone. I really enjoyed the view I had for a few seconds.

"Yeah, hold up." He says. He jumps out of bed and throws on a shirt before completely opening the door and letting me in.

"Can I tell you something?" I ask as I sit down at the end of his huge bed. He sits next to me, his beautiful brown eyes staring straight into my soul.

"I mean we are best friends. Don't best friends tell each other everything?" He asks with a smile. His words made me smile. I hope this ends the awkward tension that was between us.

"Yeah," I start. "Well, recently, I have been kind of feeling uncomfortable."

His smile disappears quickly and his whole mood changes. "Why? Is it me?"

My eyes go wide and I am quick to tell him no. "NO! No, not you."

"Grayson?" He asks as he looks over at me. I take a deep breath and realized this could possibly fuck up everything.

"Yeah, I just don't think I like him like that," I admit honestly. "I know this is the right thing to do, I can't keep pretending that I like him when I think I might have feelings for someone else."

His confused expression drops. His face grows pale and it looks like he had just seen a ghost. He stares at me with wide eyes.

"Luis?" I ask breaking him out of his trance, suddenly feeling nervous.

"Please don't tell me this is about Adam?" Luis asks so quietly I could barely hear him. But I did and my heart breaks at the sound of his voice.

"Sometimes I miss Adam, I'll admit that, but I honestly hope I never have to see him again," I say as I look up at Luis, finally making eye contact. His eyes are sad as he looks back at me, tears threatening to pour out.

"I hate him for what he did to you. I hate him so much for breaking you. Jae, you truly don't deserve any of this. I just want you to be happy again like you were when I first met you," Luis whispers.

"Luis, you make me happy," I say truthfully.

"I do?" He asks.

"Yeah," I say smiling as I feel myself start to cry.

"You make me happy too," he says.

I didn't say anything after that, I placed my lips on his instead.

"Did you really mean that? Ya know the kiss?" Luis asks. I could tell he was scared of the answer but I don't know why he would be.

"Yes," I say.

"Luis?" I ask after a while.

"Yeah, Jae?" He says with a smile.

"Can you stay with me tonight? I don't want to sleep alone." I say. He smiles and nods his head. He opens his arms and wraps them tightly around me. For the first time in a long time, this felt right.

so sorry I have been gone. life is hard. please bear with me ❤️