8

(Y/n)'s POV

"So.. I'm your fiancé.." I heard Haise state. Gripping my arm, I nodded. "And that makes me—"

"—Takara's real father.." I cut Haise off. Looking at him in the corner of my eye, I had looked away again, unable to face him. He knew all along.. This doesn't make sense to me if he knew.. So why did he continue..? That's something I wanna know from him. "You knew that I was lying yet you kept the charade continue.. Why..?"

Hearing him sigh, he rested his head on my shoulder. I became tense. "It's because I love you.." I felt myself blushing from his statement. Looking at him, we made eye contact for awhile. He smiled softly at me. Holding my hand gently, Haise sat up. "Sure, I may be Kaneki Ken physically, but I'm Sasaki Haise. And as we are both the same, I know that we love you deeply. I know you well enough to know that you love the both of us equally."

I couldn't help but silently cry. I've held in everything. I thought that couldn't do this anymore.. I went away on a suicide mission - ones under my own order. How the hell did I leave everything behind me..? Why did I leave everything behind me to look for answers..? Feeling his arms around my body, Haise held me gently, making sure to reassure me and silence my cries. How did I get to meet someone who's so caring..? No, this is the both of them.. I know that it's both Haise and Kaneki talking to me right now.. I wrapped my arms around Haise's waist, digging my head into his chest as I muffled my cries. I just can't anymore..

"(Y/n)-sama, please don't cry.."

"How are you not offended by my actions..?" I asked silently. "I know that I put your through an emotional roller coaster because of my actions.. So how aren't you offended by me..?"

"Well, I am, but I understand.." Pulling away from his chest, I looked at him, seeing a small painful smile. "I'm sure that it's hard for you in the last three years.. I want to make it up to you and Takara-chan.. I mean, I'm a father - I can't miss out on anything else anymore.. I want to be in your life again.. Please.." Haise held my hands, squeezing them gently to reassure me from any of my doubts.

Don't get to close to him.. He's an imbecile..

Shaking the voice of Rize out my head, I smiled softly and nodded. "I'm fine with that.. Just don't get yourself killed.. I don't want to raise our child alone anymore.."

"I won't, I promise. I promise to help you raise Takara-chan and care for you two as if we were already a married couple.." Haise immediately answered, holding my cheeks into his hand. He looked into my eyes and starred into them for awhile. Giving me a gentle smile, he leaned in and softly kissed me.

Unable to hold in my emotions, I shed a tear as I held his cheek, deepening the kiss slightly. He moved his hands to my waist, holding me closely to his body. I wrapped my arms around his neck, straddling his hips. Moving away from his lips, I trailed the kisses down to his neck, giving him small bites before leaving a small hickey. I heard Haise whimper in pleasure, causing me to pull away from his neck and see his flustered face.

You're gonna kill yourself mentally, (Y/n)-chan - I'm warning you.

"I love you, Haise-sama.."

Seeing Haise's eyes widened, it softened as he smiled at me. I smiled back at him and rested my forehead against his own. "I love you too, (Y/n)-sama.."

You've done it..

I kissed him gently, feeling his hands rub my sides as he signaled he wanted more. Chuckling, I pulled away and took off my shirt, starring down at him to see his flustered face again. "Inpatient now, are we?" I mumbled, dropped the shirt to the ground.