6

Haise's POV

"My fiancé's name is Kaneki Ken.. You're my fiancé and the real father of Takara.." My eyes widened from what I heard. My head was spinning from the new information I heard. I couldn't get a grasp of anything. There was silence between us as I looked at (Y/n) while she was looking at the floor. Her eyes were covered by her hair as she hung her head. "Just messing with you.." (Y/n) looked at me, her eyes showing how much she was in pain. But she hid it. "That mask belongs to someone who I hated - that's all."

Looking at her, I could only nod as I saw her body movement change dramatically. I had placed my hand on her shoulder. "(Y/n)-sama, let's go back to sleep. It's late.." She nodded and laid down next to me, her body hugging my own. I placed the mask on the ground, hiding it under the bed. As I waited for her to sleep, I sighed softly and held her closer is possible. Just forget about it.. Probably nothing..

[Next Day - Night]

(Y/n)'s POV

"Mama, I wanna go with you!"

"I'm sorry, but Mama has to do something really important." Seeing Takara puff her cheeks out, I chuckled as I patted her head. I would like for her to come with me, but it's dangerous where I'm going. She's a target and I have to protect her at all cost.. It's the reason why I've been teaching her.. I thought, seeing her grey eyes starring into my own. "Sorry, sweetheart, but I can't bring you with me.. You should stay with Papa and his friends." I stated sadly.

Walking towards the door, I heard Takara's cries, trying to get me to stay or take her. I felt my heart break into pieces as I heard her cries. I just couldn't believe that I'm doing this to my child. I opened the door and closed it, covering my mouth as I held back my own tears. Slapping my cheeks, I had inhaled then exhaled as I run out of the Quinxs' house. I had entered my own apartment and walked into the closet, seeing a box I hid. Opening it, I saw my own mask - the one with the eyepatch. I sighed as I ripped the eyepatch off and changed into black clothing.

I had walked into an alley after I left the apartment, going into the spot I had been before. I was leaning against the wall, tapping my forearm with my fingers. "You're late..Eto.. Or should I call you the Owl?" I stated, opening my eyes to see Eto in her disguise.

"Oh my, Queen-chan, it's been a year since we've met!~" Eto giggled, clasping her hands together. "What do I owe you to this surprise visit?"

"Cut the shit.." I blurted out, waking towards her. I gripped her shirt as I looked at her. "You sent Haise stuff that Kaneki had.. The fuck you trying to do to him?"

"Oh what ever do you mean, Queen-chan?~"

Growling, I slammed her body to the wall, causing a small imprint of her body showing. "I'm getting tired of your bullshit.. Tell me what you are going for now!" My strength had increased, causing me to start suffocating her. Her grin turned sadistic as she looked at me. I felt my kakugan eyes appear as I continued to do what I was doing. "You either tell me what the fuck you are planning with Haise.. Or I'll fucking kill you.. No hesitation.."

Eto had started to chuckle as I glared down at her. "Sorry..but I can't tell you.. It'll ruin..the fun.." Eto smirked.

Out of anger, I had penetrated her stomach with my left arm, causing Eto to cough out blood. I looked at Eto to see her smirk to grow more. My blood boiled as I saw her face. "We're no longer friends.." I stated, my voice darkening within each second I was near her. "You are an enemy of mine.. The next time I see you in your true clothing - I will fucking end your life and gladly devour each and every part of you." Moving my arm out of her body, I jumped to the roof and left her to heal on her own.

Walking in the porch of the Quinxs' house, I had starred at the door, unable to knock on the door. The door opened, showing Mustuki looking at me shocked. "(Y/n)-senesi?! What happened?!" He dragged me inside and hid me from Takara, making me enter the room we trained in. "Stay here, I'll go call Senesi!" He left the room immediately.

The others soon came in - except Urie who was taking care of Takara and Haise who was nowhere. I was bombarded with multiple questions - wondering what happened to me or what I've done. I just sat in silence, trying to calm myself down before doing anything rash.

"(Y/n)-san, you gotta quit this! Just freaking tell us what happened to you!" Shirazu yelled at me.

"Shirazu-kun, you shouldn't yell at her. She clearly isn't answering. Let's wait until Senesi comes in from headquarters." Mustuki suggested.

"But Maman isn't going to come home until later on." Saiko pointed out.

"Let me talk to Urie-kun.." I ordered, my voice coming out a bit raspy. Everyone was shocked that I spoke, but followed what I had ordered. I heard the door open and close. Looking up, I saw Urie with a shocked expression. I stood up. "You remember the first day we met, right..?"

"Yes, what of it?" Urie crosses his arm.

"That ghoul that killed your father - the Owl.. I had met with the Owl tonight to talk about personal matter, and the conversation didn't end so well.." I trailed off, looking at my left arm.

"That's the Owl's blood..isn't it..?"

I nodded. Sighing, I looked at Urie again. "We're enemies now - the Owl and I.. I'm telling you this because I want your help."

"With what? You're the queen - ruler of ghouls. How could you need my help?"

I started to walk towards Urie, facing him. "I know how much you would like her dead. This is the only chance I'll ask for your help with the Owl. It's completely your choice - I won't judge whether or not you don't want to do it." Walking past him, I was pushed back with a shove. I had looked at the door, to see Haise with a pissed off look.

"Urie-kun, leave.." Haise ordered, having Urie click his tongue before leaving. Looking at me, Haise had sighed and leaned against the door. "Which ghoul..?" I looked at him confused. "Which ghoul did you attack—"

"—It's not of your business, Haise.." I cut him off, glaring at him.

He scoffed at my answered. "It is my business, considering that I'm your lover!"

"Just because you are my lover doesn't mean for you to butt into my personal matter! Some things are just better to be kept in the dark!" I yelled out. There was nothing but silence between us. My body was shaking from the anger. I couldn't control my actions. "I should leave.." I muttered out, pushing him out the way. I had cleaned my arm and went to pick up Takara. "Say goodnight to Haise, Takara. We're going home."

"(Y/n)-sama, wait. We can talk—" Before he could finish his sentence, I walked out and slammed the door.

"Mama, did you and Papa get into a fight..?" Takara asked me. Looking into her eyes, I saw how worried she was.

I sighed and nodded. "Yes, sweetheart.. Mama and Papa got into a fight.." As we were walking to our house, I had unlocked the door and walked in, feeling Takara fast asleep on my body. Taking off our shoes, I walked into her room and laid her down as I covered her with her blanket and stuffed animal she got from Haise. I sighed and sat down in the chair that was in the corner of the room. Yawing, I closed my eyes as I rested my head against my hands. Today just isn't my day.. I thought, falling asleep.