14

Waking up, I had gotten up and looked around to see that I was in :re. It's been awhile since I last talked to Touka, before I disappeared. I smiled softly at the memories I made in this cafe. But it soon went away as I had remembered last night. I looked at my hands before believing there was Arima's blood there. I got up and went to the restroom, washing off the blood repeatedly but it wasn't coming off.

"Come on.. Come on.." I muttered, aggressively washing my hands.

You killed Arima..~ I looked up at the mirror to see Rize smirking at me.

"I didn't..I didn't kill Arima-san.. I would never do that to Takara.. He's family.." I stated, still washing the blood off.

He may be family.. But he still tortured Kaneki-kun while you were pregnant.. Rize stated, causing me to punch the mirror repeatedly.

Die.. Die.. Die.. Die.. I though, punching the mirror in each pause. Rize then turned into Kaneki then Jack. FUCKING DIE ALREADY!

"(Y/n)-chan!" Touka barged into the restroom and saw my broken state. She pulled me away from the mirror and held my face. "What's wrong? I've never seen you like this, only when Hana-chan died.."

"Arima-san..died before I could tell him I found a way.. I had found a way to help him live, even with his vision gone.." Tears were spilling out of my eyes as I sobbed silently. "Takara doesn't deserve this.. Shirazu-kun doesn't deserve this.. Urie-kun don't deserve.. Seiko-chan doesn't deserve this.. Mutsuki-kun doesn't deserve this.. No one deserves to know the pain of loosing someone you care for deeply.. It's not fair for them to go through this pain - the lost of two close comrades. And Haise-sama—"

"—It's Kaneki-sama.." Looking up, I saw Kaneki standing at the door with his hair white. He walked towards me and held my hand, only for me to slap it away.

"This is the old Kaneki that I'm talking to." I spat out. "Shirazu-kun died and Urie-kun is in grief. It's worse after what you told him. You practically blamed him for being unable to help him out. That's just plain cruel, even for Haise. That's when I knew the old you was back. It just mixed in with Haise. Because I know that Haise would never ever blame someone for another's death because they weren't strong."

"(Y/n)-chan, calm down. Now isn't the time for this. For now, let's just relax. Takara-chan is here and she's been crying." Touka told me honestly. I looked at Touka and Kaneki to see if their reaction - both becoming sad. "She isn't a normal child.. I think.. I think she knows that her godfather is gone.. Right now..she needs her parents by her side to confide in.."

Standing up, I walked out the restroom, immediately hearing Takara's cries. "Mama! Papa! Where are you?!" I looked to my right and saw Kaneki next to me, his monotone expression showing how worried he was about Takara. Both of us walked towards the door and opened it, revealing Nishiki holding our crying daughter as she pulled on Yomo's hair - who showed no pain whatsoever.

"Hey, your uncles are here so why are you crying? Your parents are still sleeping, let them rest." Nishiki said, wiping Takara's tears.

"I wanna know where Grandpa Arima is! I wanna see Grandpa Arima! I saw that something happened to him!" Takara cried, snot slowly appearing from her nose.

My eyes widened from what I heard. She was able to see..what happened.. Just how much does she know..? How much did she see..? I thought, looking down. 

"Takara-chan, it's okay. Let me clean your nose." Yomo said, wiping away her snot with a tissue.

A quick memory of Arima's dead body appeared in my head, causing me to shed a tear. I walked towards the three and saw Nishiki looking at me. "(Y/n).. You sure about this..?" Nishiki asked me, knowing what I was about to do. I only nodded.