Fat! Ugly! Nerd! Idiot! Male! Reader x Hikawa Hina (BanG Dream !)

Start from the beginning

We walk and talk about the incoming live and we meet the man I was looking for again sitting on the floor with his phone. Maybe it's the moment to talk with him.

"Hey you !" I called him while I ran toward him. He got surprised and he dropped his phone but hopefully, I was quite fast to catch it before it falls on the ground. "Here's your phone !" I said as I handed it to him.
"T-Thanks..." He said while looking away and picked his phone and he...

- Your POV -

I was watching my "stuff" on my phone until someone called me by shouting. I got caught by surprise and I let my phone away but hopefully, someone managed to catch it before it falls.

"Here's your phone !" She said while she handed my phone to me.
"T-Thanks..." I said and when I look at her, I recognized it's Hikawa Hina from the band : Pastel*Palette. I suddenly got nervous so I was looking away from her and I picked my phone but—
'I-I touched her hand !!' Is what happened. My hand backed up quickly and I tried to keep my calm but... 'H-Her hand is so soft !!' I couldn't and I was thinking about it.

"H-Hey, are you alright ?" I heard her asking me worried. Is she worried about me ?
"Y-Y-Yes ! I am !" I stuttered because of my growing nervousness.

To be honest, I didn't touch a girl besides my mother in my life because of my appearance. Everyone stayed away from me but I think I don't deserve it. My parents told me it's because of a genetical problem and...meals.

"I'm glad to know !" Hina-chan said and smiled. "I don't think we got introduced but I'm Hikawa Hina !" She introduced herself.
"M-My name is...(L/N) (Y/N)..." I told her my name. I don't believe I'm talking to someone famous.
"A-Ah Hina-san ! Are you alright ?" I heard someone. Looking to the person, I can recognize it's Yamato Maya from the same band as Hikawa-san.
"I'm fine~!" Hikawa-san answered her while still keeping the same smile. "By the way, here's (L/N) (Y/N)-kun !" She introduced me.
"H-Hi..." I greeted her but Yamato-san looks uncomfortable after looking at me.
"H-Hi (Y-Y/N)...N-Now if you excuse us..." Yamato-san said and grabbed Hikawa's hand and they left me behind. I understand why she did that and I do not care about. I guess my first impression won't change...

- Hina's POV -

Maya-chan suddenly brought me away from (Y/N)-kun. I don't understand why she do that.

"What are you doing ?" I asked her and I managed to get off her grip.
"A-Ah sorry Hina-san, i-it's just...hum..." She stopped and she looked away while searching words. "I-It's about (Y/N)..." She continued.
"And ? What's wrong with him ?" I asked her dumbfounded.
"H-He's...you know...kinda repulsive..." She answered. "He's not good looking, I heard from the others he's stupid and a nerd. I don't think it's good to stay with him." She explained and hearing that made me...upset. Why did she reject him ?
"You don't understand him." I told her. "I can guess he's actually kind inside and caring by looking at him." I said and I start leaving her and go back to (Y/N)-kun.
"H-Hey where are you going ?" She asked me.
"I'm going to find him and talk with him and you won't stop me." I told her and I continued to walk on. I know she will try to stop me but I continue go ahead. I need to prive to everyone (Y/N)-kun is not what people thought.

- Your POV -

I suddenly feel shivering on my back, like someone talked about me. I check the time on my phone and it's nearly the end of the break. Maybe I should go back to my seat.