Finale pt1

Clarys POV

"Nice to meet you Jem" I say politely.

"Oh but the pleasures all mine Clary" Jem says grinning.

I smile timidly and look at Jace as he gives me a reassuring nod.

"You know I've never actually heard anyone have the name Jem" I say before I can stop myself.

Tessa, Jace and Jem chuckle softly.

"I've never met another Jem either so I know exactly how you feel" he says

I chuckle, while everyone else gets ready to go to their rooms.

I see Sebastian and Isabelle and Alec and Magnus enter the elevator and give them a quick nod to say good night.

"My real name is James" Jem says bringing me bank to the conversation.

"Well I'm sure you already know this but my name real name is Clarissa"

"Yes, I do know" he says with a saddend face.

I look at Jace and he shrugs.

I look back at Jem and he says " words cannot express how deeply saddened I am to learn about your mother"

I swallow the lump in my throat before I say

"Thank you, I feel the same. She was taken from my family and I swear on the angel that she will be avenged"

Jem looks me in the eye and whistles and says "feisty and determined just like your mother and Charlotte"

"I miss Lottie" Tessa murmurs

"Feisty she is" jace says staring at me lovingly.

I roll my eyes at him.

I am dead serious but something deep in my gut tells me that they're not as serious as me.

"Tessa if you don't mind, tomorrow we would like to use the training room and your strategy office to devise a plan"

"Of course Clary make yourself at home just let us know what time so we can attend as well. We can do this together Clary, after all your family"

I smile at that.

"Well it's been a long day, so off to bed we go Clary?" Jace asks

I nod my head and let out a long yawn and then get up.

"Good night, it was nice meeting you both thank you so much for your hospitality" I say.

They both smile and nods as Jace helps me up and wraps his arm around my waist as we head off to the elevator.

Isabelle's POV

What I would do to get a killer closet like this.

There's enough space to fit both my stuff and clary's, hell maybe even Alec... but definitely not Magnus.

I chuckle to my self as I shake my head.

"What's so funny?" Sebastian asks from the corner of the room.

"Oh you know..." I trail off. not answering his question because I'm still kind of mad at him.

"Ahhh I see" he says.

"I'm gunna shower" I say nonchalantly as I brush pass him.

I quickly close the bathroom door as soon as I'm in it.

I strip off my clothes and get in the shower and let the hot water poor over me calmingly.

I shouldn't be jealous of him, were together and were suppose to trust each other right?