Can't you see?

Isabelles POV.

Isabelle went to get lunch with Sebastian and she was surprised at how we'll they got along and were in sync.

She noticed he would stare at her every so often in admiration.

"Why do you keep looking at me? is there something in my hair?"

"No, your just beautiful.. and that's why"

"Oh stop it" Isabelle said playfully

"It's true" he said and looked at her and said we should hang out tonight"

"We'll what do you have in mind?"

"We'll I would normally would do something simple, but your not simple... so how about we go to a club or a party?"

Isabelle smiled hugely and said " I love parties!!! and there happens to be one tonight!"

"So it's a date" he said

"You know... if your lucky, we can go to a club tomorrow" I say

"I would love too but I'm visiting home tomorrow... but clary is staying"

"Okay" I said kind of bummed

I gave him all the details after we finished lunch and he walked me to my room.

I went inside and plopped on my bed. clary wasn't here, I wonder if she's still training? she thought as she passed out for a nap.

Clarys POV

His strong arms were around my waist, pulling me closer, at the same time I was pulling him towards me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we kissed our hearts out. mine felt like it was going to explode. every part of my body tingled and called his name and it was like we were magnets.. I couldn't pull away, even if I wanted to.

He moved his way to my neck and I was out of breath and I had completely forgotten that we were still hanging off of the beam. I looked down bad reality came back to me.

It hurt ever part of me to say "jace stop" he pulled back and looked surprised and said

"What's wrong"

"This is wrong, I can't do this" I said as I grabbed the remote and pulled us back up

"Why do you keep fighting it Clary?"

"Because we can't do this, it's not fair"

"Fair to who?" he says annoyed

"Aline" I say as I unbuckle the last strap.

He went pail and looked shocked and started to say "but clary"

I cut him off by walking away to hang the harness back up... and say

"I heard you guys earlier jace... and it's not right"

He ran over to me and grabbed my wrists.

"Clary you have to believe me... I know it's not true..... I know i wore protection" he said

I grimaced... I didn't know what to do.

"Jace..."

"I'll find a way to make this right and get the truth, just promise me one thing"

"What?"

"Dont give up on us yet" he looked sad and it was making me weak

"I need to think about everything jace, and I can't make any promises" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and I left

I started tearing up as I walked away. it felt like my heart was just ripped out of my chest.

"Clary wait!" I tried to wipe off my face before he reached me.... but he was too fast.