𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀʙᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ sᴄʀᴏʟʟs

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ "WOULD YOU SIT DOWN AND STOP PACING? If we hit a bump you'll go flying off

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚ "WOULD YOU SIT DOWN AND STOP PACING? If we hit a bump you'll go flying off." Sokka annoyingly mothers Aang. He doesn't listen and continues to pace on Appa's saddle.

"I can't. Avatar Roku said we have to master the four elements before that comet arrives." Aang bugs himself into more anxiety.

"Well, let's see, you've pretty much mastered airbending and that only took 112 years... I'm sure you can master three more elements by next summer." Sokka teases, he has a stupid smirk written on his face. I, finding what he said even unsettling, take my arm and punch him hard in the gut. It was such a sisterly thing to do.

Aang stops pacing and looks to Katara and me for support.

"How are you not freaking out about this, Saki? This implies to you too!"

With an idea, I finally speak, "Why don't I just teach you some waterbending moves I know. It will help you at least get a head start."

"Can I join in on the lesson too? You've never showed me many moves before?" Katara beams.

"Of course."

-

We land beside a huge waterfall, followed by a rapid river. Appa finds it fun to jump belly first in the big 'puddle', as Sokka put it, splashing us all.

"Hey! Wait for me, bud!" Aang begins to take off his clothes.

"Remember the reason we're here," Katara warns. I nod agreeing he should work on some techniques first before getting comfortable.

"Right. Waterbending." He reminds himself.

"Hey! What am I supposed to do?" Sokka flustered-ly asks.

"Scrub the gunk out of Appa's toes?" Aang suggests. I point to my life long friend laughing, "ha! You get to scrub Appa's toes!" I childishly joke. Sokka doesn't find my teasing amusing and sticks his tongue out at me.

"Anyways, my father had these waterbending scrolls he kept. They were very helpful for learning, but unfortunately, I lost them after the raid." I try my best not to show emotion at the mention of the event Katara, Sokka and I all lost our parents.

"I remember enough from them to teach you a little." A generous smile plays on my features. Katara claps her hands excitedly and Aang gets distracted by a butterfly landing on his nose.

"Okay, let's start with something simple." I move my hands in gentle motions, making the river of water flow back and forth. "Let your body breathe when bending, focus on the liquid around you, and softly manipulate it to your own gain." Katara and Aang both listen intensely to my teachings.

"Okay, now you two give it a try."

Aang quickly gets the move down to the nail while Katara struggles. She eyes Aang is shock, "Wow... you got that really fast." She looks to me unhappily, "I couldn't even get it."