She Knows

"I'm baaaaaaa-aaack!"

-DoubleR

I'm so stressed with school y'all. Ugh .

*********************

Jacob's POV

After Chresanto said he was crazy for me , I couldn't help but smile. I giggled as I felt my cheeks heat up. He was so cute.

I happened to look past Chresanto , further up the bleachers seeing Nala staring us down.Mostly him.

That instantly brought back memories I've held against her since 9th grade. That was around the time I stopped trusting people and allowing them into my life. All they do is lie , pretend , and fxck shxt up.

Thinking of this got me mad. I had put it behind me sort of and pretended like nothing ever happened between us , just like she did, but it looks to me as if she's trying to do that same shxt again.

As I glared at her slightly, while her eyes focused intensely on Chresanto, I heard him say something to me.

"Jake, you alright ." he asked touching my apparently clenched fist. Hm, I didn't even realize it was.

His sweet voice calling me 'Jake' and his tender touch instantly took away some of the pain I started to feel from my memories. I looked at him, my face softening, and I softly smiled.

"Yeah .." I trailed off , taking another peek at Nala who was still staring.

He looked back at her then at me,his eyebrows furrowing.

"I thought she was your friend." he pointed at her with his thumb causing her to seem interested in our conversation and look at me. "You mad at her or something?" he asked.

I stared her down as I answered . "I just can't stand fake bxtches!" I informed loudly with fake enthusiasm in my voice.

She looked at me questionably. I slowly looked off after returning the same look to her.

I was guessing she still wanted to play clueless.

She needs to stop looking at my ma- Pause.

She needs to stop looking at Chresanto.

I thought.

"Ohhh." Chresanto said with a little chuckle .

I studied him a little and smirked. What we he laughing at?

My smirk faded as I thought about how easily he could just leave me too.I guess he noticed my sudden switch because it seems he took it upon himself to make me smile.

"Mr.Pottymouth." Chresanto said suddenly tickling one if my sides with his hand. By now we were both seated straight in the bleachers so his arm went under me to the other side to access it causing me to lean into him while laughing.

I placed my hands on his side and his stomach to try to push myself away,in the process feeling his firm abs. I blushed at that but was still focused on getting away.

He then grabbed me with both hands,pulling me closer to him. I just laughed out loud as he continued as if he wanted me to laugh to death.

Suddenly the coach's whistle sounded , meaning we had to go dress back in. Everyone quickly scurried off as well as the coach to his office , leaving me,Chresanto and a few others I paid no mind.

I noticed my head had made it's way over to his shoulder. The position was questionable since we kind of just met and other stuff,but I liked it. But it reminded of how quickly I was allowing him in .

I calmed my laughter grabbing Chresanto's hands. "Alright,alright stop!We gotta go anyway." I laughed as it halted.

He playfully pouted. "Okay, even though I didn't want to." he said. I sighed and breathed in all the oxygen I'd missed . Lol

"Whatever, Roc." I playfully glared at him. He laughed.

"Wait,rock? I ain't a pebble. I understand croissant or crescent,but rock? " he asked with a small chuckle. I have to say , his confused face was so hot.

{A/N: Y'all remember that Keek where Roc was signing CDs and Prince was tlkn2him&recording? His face was so cute all scrunched up like that Lol}

I doubled over laughing at his response . "I'll explain later." I said noticing some people were done changing. After letting him know I wad going to go,I hurried to the back and he got up shortly. Our areas to dress out were on opposite sides of the room so I never saw him. It sucked like chicken butt. I thought maybe we'd have to change that but reminded myself of the quickness of our relationship's pace&how we should slow down.

As I finished and headed out, I saw Nala coming out the girls' changing room. I huffed silently trying to pass,but of course she stopped me.

"Hey Prince. Why were you looking at me like that out there?" she asked but I could hear the amusement in her voice.

"Why,I don't know." I sighed sarcastically with an annoyed look. I was trying to be nice, but it was like she was trying to bring out the pain and anger.

"Well if there's anything you want to tell me,you can tell me anything.You know that right?" she said. Oh,the fakeness that radiated from her.

I couldn't believe she actually said that. I felt a laugh coming and that's exactly what I did.I couldn't hold it in. The last time I told her 'anything' and trusted her, I ended up getting my man taken away from me and a broken heart. I won't make that stupid mistake of trusting her,maybe not even anyone else, again if I can. She is exactly why I'm so closed off.

She gave me a slightly confused look for laughing. "I think we both know why that is unlogical." I stated walking off.

Oh,she knows. .

______

Quick Qs(Please respond to all for next Ch) at least 5comments? ☺ :

Do y'all like this book? Why or Why not?

What do you think exactly happened between Nala&Jacob?

Are y'all reading/gonna read my friends Rayce ? Go To Mckaytrendyme on Here! It's a R+J type deal & I love it already

peace

~Perivermore♥