Epilogue.

This should be the end,right? I'll edit this sorry book(as in the whole story) later lol.

-

^ that was written like 2-3yrs ago. But hey guys. So sorry for this wait. But this is the end. I hope the wait was worth it and you enjoy their last chapter together.

Storytime...

-

"I'll have you know I actually love you more." Jacob whispers to Chresanto , head on his shoulder and placing a soft kiss to the boy's sculpted jaw.

After three months of being together, Chresanto is surprised that Jacob's words and kisses affect him so much.

He looks at the boy he quickly fell in love with - but he wonders who wouldn't fall in love with Jacob in just a few days - and tugs him closer , dropping a kiss to his temple.

They're occupied with each other as always, sitting in a corner of the gym. Jacob was attempting to doodle but Chresanto wouldn't allow it. He had a knack for distracting Jacob with cuddles or random kisses to his cheeks. Jacob wouldn't admit it but he loved the attention. And within the month, Jacob's attitude towards people had changed a bit. He still was very aware of the fact that all people aren't genuine or to put it simply , decent human beings. But he understood the negative effects of isolating oneself to avoid pain. Isolation wasn't a cure; it only furthered the issue.

He remembers breaking down three weeks into their relationship when Chresanto brought up the pictures of him and Austin again.

"Chresanto, I don't want to talk about it! Why can't you get that?" Jacob had grabbed the pictures from Chresanto and threw them to the floor.

Chresanto went wide eyed. He asked Jacob when he'd talk about what happened for the second time that week and Jacob just blew up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you angry-"

"Then why would you keep bringing it up, huh?" Jacob's voice wasn't as sweet as usual. It was filled with accusation.

Chresanto exhaled shakily. "I just thought that- I just wanted y-you to get it off your chest. I wanted you to feel better." Chresanto looked down thinking he shouldn't have said anything.

At the sight of Chresanto's sullen face, Jacob's mood changed quickly. His heart fell, not believing he snapped on his Chressy when all he was doing was trying to make him feel better.

"I'm just gonna g-"

Jacob suddenly grabbed a hold of Chresanto's hand, pulling him to sit back down.
"No babe, don't go. I'm so sorry. You didn't deserve that." He pulled him into a hug.

Jacob closed his eyes. "You're so sweet. . . I don't deserve you" he whispered the last part, getting choked up.

Chresanto pulled him out to face him, noticing tears beginning to fall. "Baby, don't cry. And please don't say that again. You're amazing and I love you. Dont say that." He repeated, pulling Jacob back in and placing him on his chest as he lie back on Jacob's bed.

Cuddling was something that would always improve both of their moods.

Jacob sniffled as Chresanto rubbed his back and Jacob kept a firm, comforting hold on Chresanto as well. Chresanto, by then, knew Jacob struggled with emotions but didn't know to what extent since he didn't like to talk about it. And Jacob knew a small part of Chresanto still got timid in certain situations. Both boys didn't want to cause the other discomfort.

Jacob looked up at Chresanto. He exhaled slowly, bringing his hand to intertwine their fingers.
"Sometimes I'm just scared you're gonna leave like he did." He finally admits.